Trick or Treat [ ]

I feel the need to say that I have never in my life have never went trick or treating, and all of this is just based off of all the minimal research I have done within the day, so sorry for any inconsistencies (did I even spell that right?).

And yes, this one's taking place when MJ's technically part of the Web Warriors. Just to clarify, the previous one wasn't--

Editing self: Tip; don't write within the twenty minute window of you getting from home to school at about six in the morning, you won't know what you'd end up writing.

The Spiderlings really wanted to go out for trick or treating.

And since it was sort of MJ's idea to let them all go out for Halloween, Flash was probably frantically trying to do... well, Peter wasn't so sure; and Ben just... "didn't mind", they were all able to convince Peter to let them trick or treat. And to begin with, the leader was all right with it.

And after spending a good week preparing and dressing up as a pirate for the Spiderlings, he realised they were using their own costumes. As in the ones they use to fight crime and get their butts beaten by villains.

"It's not our fault you prepared all week for... that!" Miles laughed, emphasis on the last word just because the entirety of the situation was hilarious. In the Iron Spider suit, Peter could make out little snickers from Amadeus and was able to hear even MJ, Flash and Ben chuckle about it.

"Well, what do I do about this?" Peter nearly retorted, almost embarrassed over the whole ordeal. He threw his hands over his pirate costume, making the situation even more comical than it had to be.

"Uh, nothing?" Flash suggested, almost in a way that made him unsure of his own answer. It earned him a few more (almost) childish laughs from the others.

"Gee, thanks for the great idea, Flash," Peter sighed, crossing his arms.

"Can't blame the guy, Tiger," MJ spoke up, "it is a good idea."

Peter nearly scowled, but hid it and sighed, "Wait for me, I'll change out."

As Peter walked out of the dorm room everyone was waiting in (struggling with the peg leg because he was just that bit extra), everyone couldn't hold back their laughs watching their leader exit the room just to change and not embarrass himself.

ㅆㅉㅆ

After a good minute of changing and struggling (again, with the peg leg) and a bit of cucumber stolen from the kitchen (Flash's symbiote was hungry and stole the cucumber while Peter was trying to get the peg leg off. Why a cucumber? No one knows), the Web Warriors finally swung by Queens in costume, crowds almost immediately pooling toward them.

Met with the familiar street of Peter's childhood and children going door to door in relatively creative costumes asking for candy -- in which a few doors only revealed tricks, which was even more unfortunate -- Miles and Amadeus (but it was really mostly Miles dragging Amadeus around with the others tagging along to make sure they don't get lost), the younger boy knocked on the closest door and watched it swing open.

A nice old lady, somewhere in her sixties, opened the door, smiling softly as she gazed over the small child holding a small bag, another small child in a suit of shining armour (not Amadeus' smartest move) that's worth more than Tony's mustache (again, not Amadeus' smartest move) and four other slightly larger children accompanying the first two children. Wow, that was a mouth full.

Miles called out "trick or treat" and the woman handed out a handful of candy toward Miles, rubbing his masked head before they ran off and continued.

This process continued as the children ran around each house door to door. Eventually, Miles had stockpiled what looked to be an unhealthy amount of the entirety of the small bag he had brought. Observing from the other kids, it almost looked like he had the most.

Deciding to drop by Aunt May's house for a visit, the Web Warriors knocked on the door and waited for her to answer. It wasn't long until someone had answered, but it wasn't the person all of them were thinking.

As the door swung outward, the large head of a wolf popped out. Admittedly, this part might have been the most embarrassing moment for the entirety of the night. With crowds of children surrounding them, the Web Warriors were a lot more scared than they had to be.

Miles and Amadeus nearly screamed, staggering back a little. Little difference was that the latter had bumped into Flash, who screamed and was almost prepared to run for it. Peter, who had only arrived several seconds ago, made one of the most embarrassing yelps in his lifetime and immediately jumped back, nearly knocking himself into a kid passing by. Somehow, MJ and Ben hadn't reacted at all, but Peter swore they at least saw them flinch. That could've just been them watching from behind.

Peter also swore he heard children behind the group snicker a little, but that could just be his sleep deprived brain.

Laughing a little, Aunt May pulled the mask off her head. "Trick or treating also comes with the tricks," she smiled almost smugly, "what are you doing here anyway?"

"We just wanted to drop by for a visit," MJ answered. "It looks like Miles is 'bout to pass out," Ben commented. May simply let them inside. Amadeus leaned in a little to whisper into Aunt May's ear about... something, but Peter could only make out "hide your cucumbers", followed by a soft chuckle from his aunt.

Closing the door behind him, Peter watched Miles and Amadeus settle on the couch, Flash (for some reason) walking into the kitchen while MJ and Ben talked somewhere in the corner of the room. The bag of candy Miles had before was already left forgotten onto the small table in front of the couch, sometimes someone would pick one up and pop it in their mouth (mostly Miles and Flash). Speaking of Flash, he shortly joined MJ and Ben's conversation.

Eventually, the night began to wear on a little longer, and Amadeus was the first to conk out, Miles almost immediately falling asleep then and there. After a while Peter and May exchanged a bit of small talk before they all started to feel tired.

Sitting down on the floor by the couch, they all positioned themselves in a way that got them comfortable, eventually, they found themselves attempting to cuddle each other in their sleep, the Spiderlings coming down from the couch on their own accord to stay close to the rest of the group.

To avoid any cliche endings, I'm going to end it here. It was just good that no villains decided to attack that Halloween Night.

Inspired by OfficialUSMWriter