Christmas Day [ ]

Because everyone needs some teeth rotting fluff. And mostly because the idea house has n o t h i n g . And this will be pretty short because R.I.P. idea house.

Editor me: Hhhhhh,, I'm sorry this came late.

ㅆㅉㅆ

Depression sucks.

So we'll be yeeting that out the window.

Just this morning, S.H.I.E.L.D. received a letter from the so called "villains" that they won't bother them this year for Christmas. Which was probably not real but the teams desperately need a break.

While some were sceptical, cough cough, White Tiger, Peter readily took this chance. Mostly because he thinks that maybe they're serious.

Villains are human, too.

Back in the Triskelion, the entirety of S.H.I.E.L.D. Academy was crammed in the large hall Peter "borrowed" earlier that day. When it comes to super hero parties, always pile up as many snacks as you could.

And at the moment, it looked like the bowls on the tables were flooded with treats that the students personally liked. And for some ungodly reason, a pile of cucumbers that some people seem to be transfixed on.

In the middle of the room, a massive UNO game involving most of the students was taking place. Smaller groups consisting of MJ, Ava and Doreen were talking amongst themselves; Luke and Harry were sort of raiding the food table, and other than that (and a chaotic group of children running around with the aforementioned cucumbers) everyone else was playing UNO.

There was a nearly comical chime of the door bell (does the Triskelion even have a doorbell?) and Peter brought it upon himself to check on who could be out in the cold on the Triskelion's door. Opening the front door, he nearly fainted to the sight of who stood in front of him.

What looked to be Doc Ock, Kraven and Hydro Man stood in front of the door.

"We'll explain later, we didn't come here looking for a fight," Ock simply spoke. Peter's mouth suddenly went dry; what was Ock doing here? Where did all the villains come from? Why were they not attacking? While he was thinking this, Peter merely let them in, closing the door as Scorpion entered.

Weren't some of them supposed to be in S.H.I.E.L.D. prison?

Whatever.

The night went on pretty great, surprisingly. No one died (which was obviously a good thing), no fights were started and the group of villains dispersed to talk to the heroes, who quite literally accepted their presence.

Whatever the case was, Peter liked this. He knew that taking the job would mean that Christmas would turn out weird.

Maybe the true villain was teenage angst.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Inspired by OfficialUSMWriter