Part 10

Edited!

     Andrew's POV

I woke up with my heart still racing. I turned to take in my surroundings, suddenly remembering I was at my moms house. I picked up my phone to check the time and saw I never put it on charge.

Dammit, I thought, at least it was turned off and I still have 87% left.

Its not even 7-fucking-am yet too.

I got out of bed and looked in the mirror to see what a mess I was. My hair was flopped, it looked like I had mop for hair, my eyes had the most disgusting bags under them, and honestly?

I don't think I had the energy to give a damn.

I let out a sigh and got ready to take a shower, hoping that'll wake both my mind and my body up. I turned on the water and quickly got undressed. I stepped in the shower and..hopped right back out.

I mentally scolded myself for not giving the damn thing any time to heat up. After waiting five good minutes though I got back in and yes, it was warm that time.

After taking a shower and brushing my teeth, I tied the towel around my waist searched for my glasses. If I wanted to be able to see the board and sit at my window in the back still I desperatly needed those things.

Quickly finding them, I got dressed with my Ravenclaw sweater and black jeans. Obviously putting a shirt on before the sweater though. And yes, I had underwear on. I checked the time again to see it was 6:45, I had to be at school by 7:10. Grabbing my phone, I quickly rushed down and grabbed a banana. Looking around and heard the soft snores of my mom, I quietly slipped out the front door and began walking.

I breathed in the fresh air, enjoying the outdoors. Though, my happiness soon came to an end when I smelled a strong lemon smell. I groaned in annoyance as Luke pulled up next to me in his shiny black car.

"Do you need something Mr. Crawfard?"

  "Isn't it a beautiful morning Andrew?" He had a goofy smile on his face.

    "Yes, I was actually enjoying it before you showed up." I sped up my steps eager to get him away from me.

He sped up the car a little,

"Need a ride?"

I exhaled an annoyed breath, I stopped in my tracks, "Luke?"

He stopped the car, "Yeah?"

I turned to face him. His green eyes bubbled with curiosity. I snapped myself back to reality.

"I would rather die."

And just like that I kept on walking.

A/N- I know I haven't updated in forever, Im sorryyy <3. But I'll be posting how I imagine these beautiful boys soon!