Part 27

A/N- So guys, author may or may not have a crush on someone 😳. I say that because I haven't decided if I like them or not, do you guys have one?

Andrews POV-

I woke up when I heard my voice buzzing.

I don't remember setting an alarm..

I heard Luke groan sleepily from the noise and decided I should see what it is. When I saw it was just Jermey calling I sat up and picked up the phone. A terrible mistake really.

"BITCH YOU KISSED THAT GORGEOUS PIECE OF A MAN LUKE FUCKING CRAWFARD?" He screamed in my ear.

I heard Luke chuckle so I'm assuming he heard Jermey's screeches. I smacked his arm lightly and rolled my eyes.

"How'd you hear about that?" I asked.

"YOU DID IT IN FRONT OF EVERYONE DUMBASS! I AM SO FUCKING JEALOUS DUDE, I'M STUCK AT MY GRANDPARENTS AND YOU GET TO HAVE ALL OF THAT? LUCKY."

I was smart enough to move the phone away from my ear and felt Luke wrap around arms around my waist put his head in my lap. I played with his hair, getting ready to tell Jermey to stop before he breaks my eardrums.

"Jermey," I pressed the phone to my ear again so he could hear me better, "please for the love of God stop screaming you fucking animal."

I could almost feel his sheepish smile when he realized he was letting the whole world know how attractive he found Luke. I jumped slightly when I felt Luke turn his head to give the palm of my hand a soft kiss.

He squeezed my waist tighter and gave me eyes that practically begged me to get off the phone and give him my full attention. I rolled my eyes and leaned down to give him a soft kiss on his lips and whispered to give me five more minutes or so to catch up with Jermey.

"Seriously dude, what even happened? When I get back on Monday you have got to tell me everything. You're at your moms place right?"

"Yeah."

"Alright, Mom is pestering me to get ready for lunch but I'll spend the night when I get back in town and away from these humans. Love you whore!"

I smiled a bit and let out a soft chuckle, "Love you too jackass."

When I heard the phone hang up I tossed it aside and looked down at Luke. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion as I watched him sit up, but the confusion disappeared as I felt him tackle me to lay me down.

He then proceeded to put his head on my stomach and wrap his arms around my waist, nuzzling into my skin. I cracked a tiny smile at how clingy he could be.

"Hmm, what a needy baby." I teased him.

He looked up at me and moved himself to where he was hovering over me. He started to put tiny feather kisses all over my face.

"Luke! Okay, stopp!" I said while laughing. The feather kisses went to my neck, my most ticklish area.

"Luke that tickles!"

My giggles stopped when I felt him starting to softly suck on certain areas. I moaned quietly and tangled my hands into his hair. The kisses lingered a bit longer, working their way back up.

After he placed the last kiss on my lips he put his forehead gently against mine. I let a smile play on my lips and stared into his green eyes.

  If there really is a God, I thought, please let it be a loving one. Please let it forgive my sins and look past this, because I too, just wish to be loved.

   "Want make some breakfast?" Luke asked softly.

I kissed him gently on the lips,

  "That'd be lovely."