Part 17

A/N- Don't forget to smile today! <3

   Andrews POV-

       I chuckle looking at how determined they are to get out of cheer practice and look at the time.

5:00 already hm..

I let out a sigh, "Alright since you followed orders I'll let you out of this."

I heard some breathes of relief and then cheers. Really. Loud. Cheers. I groaned and covered my ears at the screeching monkeys.

All of a sudden Luke cleared his throat, drawing the attention to him.

"Last time I checked, Andrew wasn't captain. What makes you think he can get you out of cheer practice?"

I heard the team groan and a couple of mumbles of 'You've gotta be kidding me.' I didn't want to be evil to them after half of the team literally held their breath to follow my orders of staying quiet.

"So make sure to be ready to-"

I cleared my throat, interrupting Luke. When he looked over at me I gave him a pointed look,

"They're not gonna do the practice Luke. I promised them if they stayed quiet they wouldn't have too. And they stayed quiet."

"But-"

"No." I said and that seemed to get him to give up. I smirked on the inside thinking about how awesome I looked right now ordering the football teams captain around. He looked like a puppy dog when he was pouting.

Don't forget that he's the type of person who isn't good at playing just football. He'll just mess with your head again Andrew. Don't fall for that trap.

I had to remind myself to keep distance. As I was deep in thought I felt myself being lifted up by the team.

"Yeah let's go Andrew! You totally saves us back there!" I heard one of them yell and then a chant of agreement.

I was the one who got you guys into this mess but oh well I'm enjoying this attention.

I felt my phone buzz again but this time it only vibrated once so I'm assuming it was my mom texting me. I told the team to put me down and when they did I checked to see if I was right.

I smirked,

As always, I'm right.

  After finishing that conversation with my mom I looked at the time

Jeez it's already 6? What the hell? I should probably call Jermey and see if I can crash at his place. Damn, I forgot he's visiting his grandma's.

I let out a groan of frustration and turn back to the team,

"Hey guys I'm gonna head back home for the day."

After saying bye to everyone I begin walking to the exit of the building. Just before I push open the doors I hear a very certain captain calling out my name.

I turn my head a bit to see him jogging my way. When he catches up to me he doesn't even look out of breath.

Fit people suck. I probably would've been breathing like I have asthma even from that distance.

"Yeah? What's up??" I wait for a reply but he seems kinda nervous.

"Helloooo? Anyone in there?" I wave my hand in front of him.

That seemed to do the trick cause he shook his head like he just got out a trance.

"Oh uhm yeah, do you wanna come uhm, over. You don't have to or anything but my dad really wants to meet you because my mom won't shut up and I totally forgot about it until you said you had to leave and-"

"Sure." I cut off his ramble because he probably wouldn't have stopped talking if I didn't.

He let out a breath of relief, that's what it looked like anyway, and opened the door for me. I raised my eyebrows.

"Wow, what a gentleman." I teased before walking through.

"Shut up, my car is over here come on." He pointed to his left and lead the way. When I got in the front seat I couldn't help but think to myself,

Andrew what the hell have you gotten yourself into.

****** (name em!)

When we arrived at his house I almost forgot how big it was. I sucked in a breath and went to the front door. I almost rung the doorbell until Luke slid in and opened it.

He lives here dumbass.

"I'm homeee! And I kidnapped the boy you wanted me too!" Lukes voice echoed through the halls as I nervously walked in.

I followed him into the kitchen to see his mom cooking.

"Andrew dear, so good to see you! Luke's father will shortly be joining us. Take a seat! Luke go get him something to drink."

"Ma'am yes ma'am." Luke said before disappearing and returning with two Pepsi bottles.

"Nothing against soda right?"

I shook my head no and took the bottle out of his hand. Me and Luke talked for a couple minutes before we heard a mans voice from the front door state that he's home.

He walked into the kitchen and laid eyes on me. I visibly gulped.

      Dear God, please help me out.