Part 36

A/N- Hello my kings/queens/non-binary royals (I'd like to apologize because I have no clue what you would call a royal figure that's non-binary, please help me out in the comments ❤️) Anyways, being single for this long is just making me feel unwanted at this point lol, how are you guys<3?

Also I've decided to try switching POVs a bit through the chapter. It'll say when it switches though <3.

    Andrews POV-

After my mom decided to embarrass the living shit out of me, Luke and me finally left and were on our way. Unfortunately, this big man baby won't tell me where we're going, If he kills me, he better do it in some type of kinky way so I die in pleasure.

   I'm kiddinggg.

Or am I?

"Luke, baby, love, the most amazing man in the world," I've begun to suck up to him, "will you pretty please tell me where we're going? Pleaseee?" I tried doing that batty eyelash thing but I felt myself cringe as I mentally pictured myself doing it.

"No."

His answer was firm but I could tell he slowly beginning to give him. He can't resist when I  call him pet names. He probably was having a mental conversation with himself to stay strong or to stand his ground and stay calm or some shit.

  POV switch! Lukes POV-

  Okay Luke stay strong, I thought to myself, stay calm and stand your ground.

   Andrew obviously knew that I had a soft spot for when he called me a pet name. Can you blame me? They just sound so sincere and full of love when a 'baby' or a 'sweetheart' rolls off his tongue.

  "Andrew, it is literally only 10 minutes away. I promise you'll survive."

I heard him groan and start to stomp his feet, "I wanna know nowwww." He whined.

"Just like 6 more minutes baby I promise." I said trying to soothe his tantrum. I don't know why he's acting like this but I feel like the more mature one for once so I'm taking advantage of this situation.

6 minutes pass and Andrews "long ass wait" was finally over. We stopped right in front of a small forest that Joshuas family owned. Unbuckling my seatbelt, I hurried over to open his door and help him out of the car being the gentlemen I am.

"After you, my prince." I said bowing slightly, and holding my hand out.

"Why thank you." Andrew replied with a giggle taking my hand in his.

God he's so fucking perfect.

"Shall we, my dear?"

With a slight smile on his face, Andrew told me, "We shall."

*******

  I lead Andrew into the forest, constantly having to reassure him I'm not here to throw him off a cliff.

  "If this is some cheesy ass stringed light thing I'll cry. Both of happiness and of disappointment you couldn't be original."

  "Okay first of all," I said, "you would definitely cry tears of joy that I put so much effort into your surprise and probably hope I made a picnic and a speaker too so we could play old music for us to slow dance too like every other cliche couple."

   I peeked behind me to see that I was right and continued speaking.

  "Second of all, my sweet beautiful Andrew, I brought you here for a different cliche."

  After I finished speaking we were right in front of it. The place that had become my calming place after Josh introduced me to it.

   "Holy shit.." Andrew said taking in the scenery.

  Yes we were at the edge of a cliff but I didn't plan to push him off it. I was showing him the waterfall and all the stuff in front of it. The stars were finally coming out, which was absolutely perfect timing.

   "Do you like it?" I asked.

Andrew looked at me with excitement written all over his adorable dorky ass face.

  "Like it? I fucking love it!" He said squealing and jumping into my arms.

  "Andrew, you're gorgeous and all but we are nearly at the edge of a cliff baby!" I said regaining my balance and walking much father away from the edge. I definitely don't wanna die before me and Andrew have sex sober.

   I put him down gently and kissed his soft lips. This kiss was full of love and adoration, not even a hint of lust was behind it. Okay you got me. Maybe just a bit. Pulling away from Andrew I stared into his gorgeous eyes.

   "I'm so happy you like it. This place means so much to me and I was worried you'd think it was weird for me to take you here."

  "Does my opinion really matter that much?" Andrew asked. I thought he was messing with me at first but it seemed like he wasn't.

  "Of course! You're my future boyfriend and I.." I love you, "I care about you and your opinion very much." I said pecking his nose. I don't wanna use that strong of a word if he's not even ready for a label yet. Using the L word will just scare him.

   Andrew gave me a bright smile and turned away to focus on the breathtaking scenery but all I could focus on was him.

  I wish I could tell you but I know you're not ready and I honestly don't know if I'm ready to hear that you don't feel that strongly yet..

   "You okay love?" I heard Andrew ask. I snapped out my thoughts to see that he was staring at me with worried eyes that were probably trying analyze what was going on in my mind. I'd probably kill myself if Andrew could read my mind right about.

  "Of course baby," I said tearing my eyes away from his, knowing fully well I would give in if I stared too long, "always am."

  Always am huh...