Part 32

A/N- I AM SO UTTERLY SORRY FOR HOW LONG THIS CHAPTER TOOK ❤️❤️. BEEN BUSY. EXTREMELY BUSY. MUCH SORRINESS. IS THE STORY MOVING TOO SLOW?? SHOULD I SPEED IT UP?? LET ME KNOW!

    Andrews POV-

After a long Disney marathon and many questions asked by Luke's parents later, we were finally alone again just eating dinner in his room.

  "I honestly would let Billie Eilish or Madison Beer run me over." I said while scrolling through my instagram feed.

"Your straightness is showing babe." Luke said and I chuckled.

I'm definitely not gay but definitely not straight. Labels are confusing so I've been going with the flow being just plain Andrew. Even though I know I'll eventually have to figure this whole sexuality thing out.

   Maybe bisexual? I thought to myself, That sounds right.. I'll research it more at home.

   I was snapped out of my thoughts, literally, when Luke's fingers came across my vision. I swatted his hand away and rolled my eyes. I believe I've mentioned before how much I absolutely despise having fingers snapped in my face.

  "If you keep snapping your fingers in my face I'll break them."

  "Kinky," He said with a cheeky smile, "We'll have to come up with a safe word though because breaking my fingers goes past my pain tolerance."

"Luke!" I smacked his arm and heard his laughter rise along with the heat of my cheeks. My ears probably turned pink too.

"I'm never ever ever kissing you again."

"Andrewww," Luke whined as expected, "I'm sorry babyy."

A/N- Luke basically looks like 🥺🥺

   I turned my head away playfully pretending to be pissed off. Hearing him beg for my forgiveness a bit more wouldn't hurt. Don't look at me like that. Wouldn't you feel powerful if you had the football team's captain worshipping the ground you walk on? No, I don't know how I got him to either but now that I did I'm using it to my advantage.

  Yeah okay, I see how bad that sounds.

Eventually I did give in and crawled back into Lukes arms, just laying there in content. I felt myself beginning to doze off while Luke mindlessly drew shapes on my back. For the next five minutes everything was perfect. It was absolute bliss.

  And of course my phone started to buzz.

  "Are you gonna answer it?"

"Nope," I hummed out, "way too relaxed."

"What if someone died?"

"I'll see them at their funeral then."

"Well what if someone was dying and you were their last hope." He continued to press on.

"Obviously it's their time to go. Who am I to rewrite their death. God said that that's how they're gonna die, and who am I to try and rewrite God's words?"

Luke blinked once.

Twice.

And then finally said,   "Andrew just answer the fucking phone."

  I groaned and left the warmth of his arms to go look at who decided to spam my phone.

   4 missed calls from 'Mom's asshole ex-husband.'

      "Shit."