Part 35

A/N- Sorry that updates have been slow everyone! I've been busy lately, please understand <333. But if you didn't already know, you're the most attractive human on this planet and you shouldn't ever doubt your awesomeness.

   Lukes POV-

  After a long school week, it's finally Friday. I'm currently looking at myself in the mirror trying to decide between casual and formal. Maybe formal? Or does Andrew like me more in casual?

  Agh, nobody told me dates would be this confusing. Maybe I should go with semi-formal? I checked my phone to see it was already 6pm.

  Fucking hell. You've managed to attract everyone you've met for years and now you can't pick out an outfit?

I eventually called my mom in for some help, a horrible mistake really because all she did was rant about how I needed to comb my 'nappy ass hair' but I promise y'all this lady is a liar, my hair is NOT nappy.

"Boy wait here for a minute and let me find your fathers pick because apparently you done lost yours."

"Mommmm," I complained, "I need your help choosing an outfitt."

This lady was just acting all sophisticated when Andrew was over and now she did a whole 360°.

All of sudden she threw me black dress shirt, and a pair of black jeans.

"Mom do you want me to fit in with the shadows or what because I'm black enough."

All of a sudden I saw a black and white Nike shoe headed towards my face. I barely dodged it, landing on my butt.

"You aren't even dark boy! You are a lightskin! You make me look like damn coal!" I heard her yell at me.

She is something else.

I felt a pick hit the back of my head.

"And do something about that nappy ass hair for the last time dammit!"

I shouted back, 'Yes ma'am' and got to work cause only the Lord knows what will happen to me if I don't. Eventually I got my stuff together and looked in the mirror to make sure I didn't look a hot mess.

When I made sure I didn't I checked the time to see it was 6:40pm.

"Alright mom I'm on my way to go and pick up Andrew!"

I gave her a quick kiss and hug, narrowly escaping the condom talk. I had that talk when I turned 12 and I might just die if I have to listen to it again. I learned about almost every sex disease there is that day and I almost became abstinent because of that talk.

15 pass by and I'm parked in front of Andrews moms place, attempting to build up the courage to actually go and knock on the door.

Come on Luke, your parents are literal fucking besties with this woman. You can knock on her door to pick up her son for a date. She already loves you.

I took a deep breath and forced myself to get out my car and go ring that doorbell. I waited a couple moments and then heard some muffled arguing. I couldn't make out some of the words but I'm pretty sure Andrew was begging his mom not to answer the door and just avoid talking to me so she won't embarrass him.

The door knobbed turned and showed Andrews mom who obviously ignored every word he just told her.

"Hey Luke sweetie, if Andrew ends up staying at your place just have him send me a text. I trust that your parents have already given you the condom talk knowing the way they are. Probably included every damn disease you could catch." She said with a chuckle.

Wow right on the bullseye.

"You know my parents so well Ms. Layla." I said peeking behind her to see Andrew in a black dress shirt, black jeans, and black and white vans.

Except for the shoes we almost matched. Nice going mom, now we look like a real couple too!

"Okay mom, we're leaving now." Andrew said, his cheeks red from embarrassment. He gave his mom a quick kiss and hug and scurried out the door before she could embarrass him any further.

Once safe behind my car doors, his cheeks became less and less red.

"Well hello there gorgeous." I said giving him a kiss.

"Hi handsome." He said kissing me back.

I am so excited for this night, I thought to myself, knowing that Andrew will love the surprise.