Part 37

A/N- I AM TRYING MY BEST TO UPDATE I PROMISE😔. Author is going through a very depressive episode and I putting my last bits of energy into keeping this story going. Thank you all for your continuous support 💗.

  Andrews POV-

   Something was wrong with Luke but I didn't know what.  He seemed out of it, like something was weighing heavily on his mind which was odd. I mean when does this man ever think?

  I decide to push my worry to the back of my head and enjoy the beautiful sight.

  "You said this place was special to you right Luke?"

  When I got a hum in response I decided to keep going, "Why is it so special."

He was silent for a second and during that split second I was worried I overstepped a boundary. I mean the fact he even brought me here and told me how special it is to him should be enough but nooo, I just don't know how to shut the fuck up.

"You don't have to tell me anything if you don't want too!" I quickly added hoping I don't ruin our moment more than I already did.

   "This is the place where Josh would take me when I felt like ending it all.." Luke said letting out a shaky breath.

  I didn't know how to reply so I just stayed quiet. Silently hoping the tense atmosphere would disappear but to my surprise Luke just continued and elaborated on his short explanation.

  "After the incident I felt dirty and used. He's been trying to get me to go to the police but who would believe me? That a guy got raped by a girl? That doesn't make sense for a guy to be so.. to be so weak.."

   I grabbed his hand and squeezed it tight. Praying that my support would get through to him.

   "Todays society would look down on me. Call me a liar and tell me that I probably wanted it but I'm looking for attention. Nobody would believe me and it's also been years since it's happened. There's no point in even talking about it.."

  I watched as Luke, the quarterback, the popular boy, the strong minded,  happy-go-lucky football captain fall apart under my embrace. I held him as he finally took off his mask and began to let it out.

   "You're not weak Luke.. I'm so sorry to say that the world just might not believe you. That's the way society works right now but know that I believe you. That I'm here for you. Josh is too and know that if I ever see that bitch it is on sight."

   I heard Luke chuckle softly and sniffle as a small smile places on my face to hear that he's beginning to feel better. I usually could care less when people cry in front of me but this boy just drives me absolutely crazy.

  Luke slowly sat up straight and wiped his eyes. He linked his hand with mine again and squeezed it tight.

   "You know you can't hit her right?"

  "Watch me."

   Luke just let out another loose chuckle and leaned in to place his soft lips on me. The sweet, gentle kiss was short. When he pulled away he placed his forehead on mine, whispering,

    "Thank you."