Chapter 1

BUZZ! BUZZ! BUZZ!

Beca would groan as she'd reach her hand out to slap down on her alarm clock that was sitting on her bedside table. It was the first day of school and her alarm was going off at 6:30am, the earliest it had rung for all of the 3 months through summer. Grabbing her pillow she'd pull it over so it was over her head, knowing that within the next few seconds she'd be forced out of her bed by her annoying twin.

"Beca!!", she'd hear her brother outside of her bedroom, walking along the landing towards her room.

"Leave me alone, Tom!", she'd shout out from underneath her pillow, which ended up being muffled and not loud at all, meaning that the taller Mitchell didn't hear her.

"Come on, sleepyhead! Time to get up!", he'd burst through the door now into her bedroom, smirking as he'd look down at his smaller twin sister. Taking a small run up he'd jump on top of her now, hearing a small groan from beneath him as he'd start to tickle her sides.

"Alright alright! Get off me dickhead! I'm awake and I'm moving!", she'd push the pillow and her heavy brother off of her till she heard a loud thump when he had hit the floor, before moving out of bed and standing up. "You better watch yourself, I'll get you back for that", the brunette would yawn while moving over to her bathroom to start getting ready for school, still not sparing a look towards her brother.

"To do that you'd have to be up earlier than me Bec so I'm not too worried", he'd watch her walk into the bathroom, laughing now as Beca put her middle finger up before slamming the door behind her. "Don't be too long! We need to leave in half an hour or we're gonna be late!"

"Yeah, yeah.. Words, words and more words", she'd call out to him before turning on the shower and putting on some music to listen to through her bluetooth speaker as she'd undress from a pair of black shorts and a 'Barden Soccer Team' t-shirt that she had slept in. "Give me strength for the first day of senior year", she'd look up to the ceiling before stepping under the hot water, closing her eyes as she'd feel the water run down her face and body to help wake her up more.

Around twenty minutes later, Beca would walk into the kitchen downstairs, whistling to herself as she'd walk straight over to the cupboard to grab her cereal, a bowl and spoon. "Beca, can I please ask that you keep out of trouble this year? I mean it is your senior year after all and with the record you have at the minute it's going to be hard to get you into any colleges", Ben Mitchell, her Dad, would speak up from the breakfast bar, his gaze focused on the newspaper laid out in front of him.

Rolling her eyes, with her back facing him so that he couldn't see her, she'd plaster on a fake smile before spinning around to grab the milk that was sat on the side. "I'll try my best, Dad", she'd pour the milk into her bowl now before taking a spoonful of the breakfast and shovelling it into her mouth. "We can't all be like your angel of a son now, can we?", she'd mumble with her mouth full of food now.

"I'm not an angel", Tom would speak up now as he'd walk into the kitchen, hearing the last thing she said. "I just don't like disappointing him"

"Something an angel would say", she'd whisper to herself quietly, rolling her eyes again. Putting her bowl back on the side, she'd feel her phone vibrate in her pocket and would take it out to read the message from Stacie.

Stacie: Can you pick me up on the way to school? My ride cancelled on me last minute

Me: Yeah, sure. Leaving mine now

"Okay dork, we need to leave to get Stacie on the way", she'd place her bowl into the sink along with her spoon. "See you later, Dad", she'd tap him on the shoulder as she'd rush past him to grab her backpack that was sat by the front door and her car keys from the small bowl on the side.