Chapter 41

Nearly a month since Beca and Chloe had gotten back together and the couple still couldn't keep their hands off of each other. Currently sitting at lunch, Beca didn't care about the public space they were sitting in when she pulled her cheerleader down to sit in her lap. Her hand wrapped around the back of Chloe's neck as she passionately kissed her girlfriend and she didn't have to wait very long until the redhead kissed her back harder.

Chloe's hands went up to cup Beca's face, trying to pull the soccer captain impossibly closer as the kiss deepened. Neither girl dared to break eye contact when they pulled away and smiled at each other. "I missed you", Beca whispered and winked up at her girlfriend, smiling wider when she noticed the blush creeping up Chloe's neck.

"You've had one class without me today and that is it", Chloe slid off of the brunette's lap to take her seat next to her instead, finally realising the crowded cafeteria which made her blush even more.

"It was enough for me to miss you, babe", Beca straddled the bench she was sat on and grabbed her girlfriend by the waist, pulling her closer so she could place sensual kisses across her neck.

"Oh, I've been meaning to tell you", Chloe smiled as she pushed Beca back a little so she would concentrate. "My parents are going away the weekend of Prom, meaning that-"

"-That you have a free house the night of Prom", Beca's eyes instantly filled with lust and Chloe bit down on her lip when she noticed the way that her girlfriend was now looking at her.

"I'm gonna be sick", the soccer star rolled her eyes at the sound of Aubrey's voice and glared at the blonde cheerleader sitting opposite her.

"Since when did you eat lunch with us, wasn't it enough that you spent the weekend with us camping?"

"Beca, stop it", Chloe mumbled under her breath, moving her hand to rest on Beca's lap as she started to eat her lunch.

"Yeah, dick, stop being horrible to my girlfriend", Stacie threw a balled up piece of paper at her best friend, laughing when it hit Beca on the head and bounced to the floor.

"Fuck you"

"Is that an offer?", Stacie winked, missing the glares sent her way from the redhead and her own girlfriend as her and Beca laughed.

"Okay, seriously that joke needs to stop right now", Aubrey looked at the two best friends.

"Agreed, especially after we've now found out that it has happened before", Chloe pulled her arm away from Beca now, winking at the blonde cheerleader as the two tried their best not to laugh.

"Oh come, seriously?", Beca reached forward for her girlfriend, her laughter stopping suddenly. "Let me make it up to, you have a free period next right?", she slid closer to Chloe once more, smirking when the redhead didn't push her away this time.

"I do", Chloe smiled to herself, biting into her apple now as she tried to keep her focus on anything other than her soccer star's wandering hands.

"I'll skip Chemistry and we can-"

"No, no", Aubrey interrupted Beca, ignoring the growl and eyeroll coming from the brunette, "We have plans to sort out the yearbook and prom"

"You can't keep stealing my girlfriend from me, Posen", the soccer captain looked over at the cheerleading tyrant, "Use your own because mine is going to be busy"

"Busy studying", Chloe spoke up between the two of them, making both snap their heads back in her direction.

Beca furrowed her eyebrows, confused, "Studying? Finals are next week, if you haven't learnt it now then it's too late"