Chapter 3: He finds out ❀

Everyone turned their heads towards Todoroki, who still had his hand raised. "Sure, whatever" Aizawa said, about to turn back to teaching his students until gasps of surprise were heard.

Izuku was frozen to his seat as he looked at his best friend. Blood dribbled down from Todoroki's lips down to his chin in a rapid manner, making him clamp a hand to his bleeding mouth, running out the room in a hurry.

Everyone started murmuring about it, Aizawa walking out of the room, presumably to go to Todoroki and drag him to the nurse's office.

Izuku looked at the small puddle of blood and saw something in the middle, causing him go over to Todoroki's desk and fish out whatever it was. He picked it up and saw that it was a petal.

When he examined the petal close enough, he noticed it was a gardenia petal. It was white, but stained with red due to the blood puddle on the top of the desk. He knitted his eyebrows together in worry and used his handkerchief to clean the blood off, keeping the petal in his pocket.

It was the least he could to for Todoroki. Midoriya thought long and hard aboit what had happened that day.

First, Todoroki-kun was trembling. Second, He had blood in his mouth. Third, There was a petal on his desk in the middle of the puddle of blood.

'Does this mean...' Izuku thought, putting a hand to his chin. His eyes widened in shock as he registered his conclusion. "No...it can't be..." He mumbled in disbelief, not believing one bit that his best friend had the Hanahaki Disease.

Shoto gagged and leaned over to the toilet and started puking out flower petals. Tears pricked the corner of his eyes as his throat burned, aching and sore because of his continuous puking.

He didn't notice rushed footsteps until he felt a hand on his back. He didn't bother to look as he finished coughing up petals and blood.

"Todoroki-kun....why didn't you tell anyone?" He heard a very familiar gentle voice call out, the hand on his back never leaving. "I only told Yaoyorozu, Midoriya..." He mumbled, flushing the toilet and wiping his mouth with a handkerchief.

"Who caused this, Todoroki-kun? You need to tell me, it looks like it's getting worse!" He cried out, worry evident in his voice. Shoto shook his head and stood up gently, Izuku following after him. "I can't, they'd hate me...Besides, they don't even like me .."

"Todoroki-kun, you're practically DYING at this very moment, I'm just worried about you!" He exclaims, tears threatening to roll down his face. "Then don't bother asking who caused me this! IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO TELL THEM IF THEY'RE YOUR BEST FRIEND" He yells, pain written all over his usually stoic face.

Izuku's tears rolled down his shocked face as he registered what his best friend just said. "T-Todoroki-kun...is that why the flower petal was a gardenia? Because it represents secret love...?" He mumbles, looking at the heterochromatic eyed boy.

The other just sighed and wiped Izuku's tears away and turning his heel. "Maybe, maybe not..." He stated before leaving the bathroom, The other just remained standing and processing what just happened.

Shoto sighed as he walked back to the classroom, feeling all eyes on him. He expected to wipe a puddle of blood on his desk but was shocked to find a clean desk. "Midoriya-kun wiped it up for you, that was nice of him wasn't it?" He heard Yaoyorozu say as he took a seat and nodded in response.

"I feel like a jerk, Momo..." He groaned into his hands. "Why?" The raven haired girl asked, making the other look at her. "I made Izuku cry..." That response made her giggle at her friend's childish reason. "Well, you could still apologize, you have all day until tomorrow, which is the first day of the 2 week long trip to Osaka" She said, the other just hummed in response.

The door slid open with a slight bang as Izuku entered the room and closed the door, walking to his seat with a determined face on.

"Oi nerd, what are you planning now" His childhood ash blonde bully just stared at him with an angry look. "Nothing at all, Kacchan" He says slightly annoyed, a certain heterochromatic boy looking away from the scene to place his head down.

'Just you watch Todoroki-kun, I'll find out who did this to you no matter what!'

(word count:763)