Chapter 15: Oh no...

What do you mean.." Shouto asks wearily, getting ready to bolt to his room. "You have Hanahaki, don't you, pathetic waste of space!" Endeavor shouts at him, flinging him across the hallway.

He coughed a bit of blood because of the impact. When his head cleared up, he scrambled to get up and ran to his room, throwing his bag across the floor and fiddling with all 4 locks on his door because his life depended on them.

"If you don't open this door, you can't eat dinner!" His asshole of a father yells from the other side of the door, banging 3 times before leaving.

Shouto slid down with his back pressed up against the door, tears pooling in his eyes. He silently sobbed into his knees, mentally patting himself down for bruises when he calmed down enough.

He guessed a bruise will form in his side, probably because of how hard he hit the floor when he got flung across the hallway.

When he heard gentle knocks, he knew it was his sister. He fumbled to open the locks to open the door for his sister, who was probably worried. When he opened the door, Fuyumi gave him a paper bag, probably with some food so he can survive for tonight.

He thanked her quietly, closing the door and locking it again for safety. He padded to his bed and opened it, eating a bit out of some convenience store rice balls. He then read a few of his notes for class, since they were gonna have pop quizzes tomorrow.

He fell asleep sooner enough, feeling tired and exhausted after today's events. However, when he woke up the next day and put on his uniform after taking a bath in his bathroom and taking his suppressants, he was met by a fist to the chest the moment he was in the living room.

He flew across, hitting a wall causing him to cough up blood and saliva. He glared at his father before bolting out the door in his shoes, running away from his house. His bag was a bit scuffled up because of the impact to his back.

His chest hurt a bit, so he made a mental note to go to Recovery Girl when he reaches the school.

He met Izuku halfway into his walk to school, who was observant enough to know that he was hurt.

Izuku noticed the way that Todoroki winces when he breathes in sharply, which he guesses is a huge blow on his ribs. When they got off the train, met with Uraraka and Iida and walked with them until U.A was in sight, Todoroki suddenly swayed and lost balance, gripping his chest.

"Okay, this takes the cake. Get on my back, Todoroki-kun" He says, squatting a little bit. The dual haired boy gives no struggle and gets on, Izuku lifting him by holding under his knees, Iida holding their bags.

Izuku knew that if he used One For All: Full Cowl right now, he might get a penalty, but his friend was number one priority.

He ran until he reached the campus grounds, being careful not to drop Todoroki on the way.

When they reached the nurse's office, Recovery Girl finally healed Todoroki, the dual haired boy passed out because of exhaustion.

Izuku watched Todoroki's peaceful sleeping face with slightly watery eyes, because he knew that Endeavor had hurt him again. He wiped his eyes and hesitated to give him a kiss in the forehead like what his mother would do to him if he was hurt or anything. After a few seconds, he looked around if Recovery Girl was looking and moved Todoroki's bangs away and gave him a kiss on his forehead.

He pulled back and smiled, a light blush coating his cheeks. 'I guess I really fell for my best friend huh? ' He thought shyly, his face burning more as he rushed to get to his classroom.

Shouto groaned and clenched his eyes shut as the light just slightly blinded him. 'I wonder who just kissed my forehead....their lips are very soft...' He thought and rubbed his eyes with his fist, trying to adjust to the light.

"Oh, you're awake now. Midoriya-kun brought you here and checked on you before you left" Recovery Girl said, spinning her chair to face him. "Are there any other visitors?" He asked the old lady, who shook her head. "Only Midoriya-kun, he went to class now and you should get going" And by hearing that, he thanked her and went to wait out his current class to get to his next.

He smiled and touched his forehead, not feeling any petals come up at the moment. He was glad he could at least get a little answer from the green haired boy.

(word count: 808)