Chapter 8: Bakugo Katsuki ❀

Izuku couldn't believe his eyes. Bakugou was kissing another guy, which was his so-called 'best friend' Kirishima.

He saw Bakugou's eyes widen and push the red haired boy away in pure shock. "Bakugo, what the-" "Deku! What the hell are you doing here?!" The ash-blonde boy cut the other off, grabbing him, he began hitting him angrily.

Izuku's eyes were downcast as they welled with tears, his lip slightly trembling as he let it happen. He choked out, a sob threatening to come out of his mouth.

" Why do you hate me, I just want to help..?" He mumbled, wiping his tears with the back of his hand and running towards a little cliff he found moments earlier when he was looking for Bakugo.

Shoto woke up suddenly with a start because he just had a nightmare, sweat coating his forehead as he sat up. He looked over only to see his roommate was sleeping in her bed, a smile on her face.

He sighed and slipped on his shoes, walking out only wearing grey sweatpants and a white v-neck shirt in the cold, crisp beach air.

He walked around aimlessly, stopping when he heard voices. He then peeked a little bit behind the rocks, only to find Kirishima arguing with Bakugo and telling him to apologize .

He scoffed slightly and ran after Izuku, only to end up in a small cliff of rocks. The green haired boy sobbed loudly as he gripped his hair tightly, tears falling rapidly down his face.

Shoto sat down beside Izuku and slowly pulled him into a hug, offering silent company. The boy hugged Shoto close to him, sobbing in his chest while Shoto rubbed circles onto his back.

Izuku was thankful for Todoroki because if it weren't for him, he would have jumped from the cliffs edge.

He sniffled and hiccupped every now and then, his face buried into his friend's chest. The spot was damp, but Todoroki didn't seem to mind at all. "Thank you, Todoroki-kun..." He mumbled, as he felt his friend pick him up and walk.

He instinctively wrapped his arms around his friend's neck so he won't fall, his head resting on his collarbone area.

"We should head back, Midoriya.." Shoto mumbled, his brows furrowed with concern as he felt the boy he was carrying nod. "So I can treat your injuries" He added, bringing Izuku to his room, tending to his wounds.

When he finished Izuku passed out when he was gently set on the bed, most likely due to exhaustion. There were still evident tear tracks on his cheeks, but he doesn't look as miserable as he was just earlier, Shoto noted to himself.

He was very worried about the green haired boy that slept with worries swimming around his head frantically, making up his mind that he will confess the day before the trip ends. He smiled to himself and burrowed his face into his pillow.

The next day soon rolled around and everyone decided to wander around the beach. Izuku sat on the same cliff from last time, thinking of what happened last night, sighing in dismay.

'Why would he do this to me? Does he really hate me that much..? ' He thought, silent tears trailing down his face. "Deku-kun!" He quickly wiped his eyes and looked over to Uraraka with a strained smile. "What is it, Uraraka-san?" He asked, standing up from his spot.

"Come with us! We're having a diving contest!" She said, smiling brightly. Izuku nodded and followed after her silently as she continued babbling about her crush on Tsuyu.

Shoto noticed that Izuku's jade orbs were downcast when he appeared at the cliff where he and the others were fooling around.

He walked towards Izuku and put a hand on his shoulder, giving him a small smile which he got in return. He saw how Izuku looked terrified when he spotted Bakugo, making him kind of mad.

Izuku frowned as he looked at Bakugou who was hanging out with his boyfriend.

He then felt Todoroki tap his shoulder gently, as if trying to call him over. When he looked, Todoroki pointed over to where others were diving off at. He smiled and shrugged his jacket off, folding it and putting it on his flip flops.

He then ran with One For All: Full Cowl and jumped off, cannon-balling the whole way down. He laughed when he hit the water along with Todoroki, who poked his head out of the water chuckling as well.

'But good things always come to an end....don't they?'

(I'm sorry I made Bakugou even more of an asshole... I truly do love him I swear ( ̄ω ̄;))

(Word Count: 784)