Chapter 11: Waiting for the pain to end...

Shouto swallowed thickly and saw the note on the door posted by Yaoyorozu saying that she will be out with the others to go last-minute shopping.

He knew she was planning something, but he didn't mind it at all, she was his friend anyways. He sighed and finally knocked on the door three times before pausing, listening in.

"Go away...Didn't you see the note? Yaoyorozu-san is away..." He heard Izuku's voice call out from inside the room. "It's Todoroki, Midoriya" He responded, waiting for an answer.

"Oh...come in, Todoroki-kun.." And as soon as Shouto heard that, he opened the door and looked at the mound on Izuku's bed.

Izuku felt the weight of his bed shift, and a door closing softly. "So, I got something to tell you, but I guess I'm gonna ask if you're okay first.." He heard his dual haired friend say. "I'm fine, Todoroki-kun.." He mumbled, burrowing his head into his pillow.

"Are you really fine, Midoriya" Todoroki insisted, determined to get past Izuku's walls. Izuku grumbled like a child that he was 'fine', which Todoroki seemed to chuckle at.

When Todoroki started to tell what happened today at the beach, Izuku felt kind of irritated. It's like as if he was Bakugo at that moment listening to his muttering.

"-and then Kaminari spilt his drink on-" "Will you please stop it, Todoroki-kun.." Shouto looked over to Izuku, confused why he just said that.

"I already have Bakugo begging me Every. Single. Day to forgive him and forget about it. I have more important things to deal with Todoroki-kun. What you're gonna say can wait. I need alone time, so please. It might not even be as important." Izuku said, with a slightly angry look on his face.

Shouto's breath hitched and he felt his heart get shattered and stomped on until it was turned to dust. He bit his lower lip and nodded, mumbling an apology and going to the door with his head hung low.

"Sorry again, Midoriya....I guess I should stop bothering you or what-not..." He choked out, a lump in his throat stopping him from saying anything else.

He shut the door quietly and went to his room, laying on the bed on his side as tears started to pour out. "T-Todoroki-kun?! What's wrong?!" He heard his roommate Uraraka exclaim in panic. "N-Nothing-Ack!" He got cut off as he coughed out a few petals.

He held his aching throat in one hand and hurried to the bathroom, hunching over the toilet and started violently hacking and vomiting.

'Why do I have to feel these feelings...? ' He thought as he kept throwing up. When he finished, he just knelt there sobbing to himself with Uraraka bringing his suppressant pills. She patted his back comfortingly and left him there so he can have time to himself.

Izuku sighed and laid still, slightly grimacing when he heard a familiar cough from the room right across.

He knew he was being selfish for pushing Todoroki away, he knew the consequences, but he decided he would be selfish for once.

"Oh, Midoriya-kun, me and the others are back from last minute shopping!" He heard Yaoyorozu say as she put down some plastic bags on her bed. He also heard the crinkling of paper shortly afterwards.

"Nn..." He hummed in response and burrowed further into the covers until only a little bit of his hair is poking out of the white sheets.

"Midoriya-kun, you do know you will have to eventually talk to him right?" He heard her say with sympathy. He sighed and clenched his jaws slightly at the tight feeling in his chest.

He finally stood up and threw the sheets off of him, planting his feet to the ground. "Midoriya-kun? Where are you going?" Yaoyorozu asked him when he stood up and started dragging his feet across the ground. "Somewhere.." He mumbled back, opening the hotel door and squinting at the light.

When his eyes adjusted to how bright the hallways were, he went to Uraraka and Todoroki's door and put his ear up against the door.

When he couldn't hear anything in the room, he bit his lip and knocked gently. Uraraka opened the door when she saw Izuku, she placed a finger to her lips in a 'Shh' manner.

When he entered, he saw Todoroki in his bed, curled up under his covers with very faint tear streaks on his cheeks.

Izuku and Uraraka talked in hush chatter for a bit until they separated, going to sleep since it was night time by now.

'I guess we'll see about tomorrow..'

(Word count: 787)