Chapter 6: At the beach ❀

The morning soon came and everyone was at the beach, sticking their umbrellas into the sand and splashing each other with salt water.

Shoto and Izuku however, were still sleeping in their beds soundly without a care in the world. The others were feeling very mischievous and dried up, walking into Izuku's room to carry him to Shoto's which was right across the hall.

When they accomplished their task, they went back to the beach while giggling. Bakugo, Kirishima, Koda, Aoyama and a few others didn't participate and just stayed back instead of joining.

When Shoto rolled over, he felt something foreign and decided to look, only to be met with unruly dark green locks into his face. The green locks smelled like vanilla too, Shoto noted.

Apparently, the other boy seemed to have snuggled up to him, rendering him immobile so he won't wake him up. He stayed there enjoying the warmth, as his green haired friend laid on his chest, asleep with the most peaceful face Shoto had ever seen.

Izuku started stirring, he opened one eye and yawned, rubbing his eyed sleepily. When his eyes drifted to what he just slept on, he shot up and started saying a string of apologies, Todoroki just saying it was fine.

He certainly didn't remember going here at all, Todoroki was confused as well, it must have been their classmate's work.

They eventually got up and Izuku went to his room, leaving Shoto there to change into his beach shorts.

Shoto took a quick shower before slipping on his cyan-blue beach shorts, a sleeveless white hoodie and a pair of red flip flops. He soon exited his room, being met with Izuku waiting at his door.

The green haired boy was wearing a pale yellow sleeveless hoodie much like his, but with emerald beach shorts and blue flip flops.

"Let's go, Todoroki-kun!" He said, smiling at Todoroki who gave a small smile back before they left the hotel and went to their friends.

Once they got there, they others were having a water fight, the both just watched when suddenly Yaoyorozu came up to them and shoved large water guns into their arms.

"Come and join! It will be fun!" Uraraka yelled over to them, yelping shortly after she got splashed. Izuku looked uneasy but when Todoroki put a hand on his shoulder and gave a reassuring glance, he decided to join, shooting others with salt water and laughing when he got hit.

Shoto let out one of his rare smiles as he watched the scene. He sat down on one of the blankets where his friend Yaoyorozu was, making water guns. "A smile looks good on you, Shoto" She said, looking at her friend with a soft expression.

He looked at her and shrugged nonchalantly, looking back at Izuku and the others who were still playing and splashing around. 'The droplets of water on Izuku are very tempting...' Shoto thought, a light blush coating his cheeks as he waved off any inappropriate thoughts.

Izuku finally was tired and drenched when he sat down next to Todoroki, the boy using his right side to cool both of them off.

When some of the boys left to get a cooler, they asked Todoroki to make some ice cubes to cool the drinks, to which he complied without an argument, everyone thanking him for cooling the refreshing beverages.

Some of the girls decided to prepare sandwiches for everyone to eat, the teachers who were supervising included. They played beach volley and other games, happily tiring themselves out.

They all told each other stories, played truth or dare which ended up in a short circuited Kaminari, a tied up Mineta and laughing classmates. When summarized, some of them didn't end well.

Night soon came up after a whole day of playing, eating and rough-housing, meaning everyone else, with the exception for some already went to their hotel rooms to watch movies or sleep.

Izuku talked with Todoroki in the hallway after everyone had quieted down.

They continued until they were told to go to their rooms. They both separated and took a bath, Izuku laying down on his bed to catch some sleep because the plush soft bed and warm covers had tempted him to.

Shoto was restless as he hunched over the toilet, puking out more flowers, petals and blood. 'I only have almost a month and a half left, what do I do...? ' He thought dreadfully as he wiped his mouth, flushing the contents of the toilet before taking suppressants and laying on his bed.

'Maybe I should confess to Izuku soon, my one-sided love is already at fault..'

(word count:785)