Chapter 4: The day of the trip ❀

Morning finally came and everyone in Class 1-A waa excited for their school trip. They all showed up in casual clothing at the front gates, chatting with their friends about what to do when they get there.

Shoto watched as Izuku chatted with Bakugo, the boy just grunting in response. His eyes were downcast as he looked away from the scene, trying to clear his mind.

"Get into the bus, I don't care who you sit with, just get in." Aizawa said as the students started scampering off into the vehicle, saving seats for their friends.

Shoto was about to get on only to be stopped by a hand on his shoulder. "Don't forget your suppressants, Todoroki." The black haired teacher mumbled, making him nod and get on the bus, Aizawa following shortly.

He sat in an empty seat for two people and leaned towards the window, his duffel bag at his feet.

He saw someone beside him in the reflection of the glass, making him turn towards the person.

Izuku walked in the bus aisle, looking for an empty seat since Uraraka sat with Iida.

When he saw one beside Todoroki, his eyes brightened as he smiled, taking a seat beside the dual haired boy.

Todoroki seemed to have seen Izuku, prompting him to turn around. When the heterochromatic boy turned to look at him, Izuku waved a little and placed his bag to his feet.

"Morning, Todoroki-kun!" He said, making the other boy nod in response, smiling the smallest of smiles reserved for him only.

"Why didn't you sit with Uraraka instead?" Todoroki asks, making Izuku blink innocently. "Oh, she's sitting with Iida-kun!" He says, making the other raise a brow. "Isn't she spending a little bit too much time with him ?" Todoroki said, catching him off guard. "I feel like they like each other!" He said, laughing slightly.

"They seem like it, Midoriya.."Shoto said, making Izuku laugh a little. "T-Todoroki-kun...we should ask them later, okay..?" The green haired smiled "okay".

The bus ride was pretty quiet for the two of them except for a little bit of small talk occurring once in a while, the others talking with each other loudly.

A small weight was soon placed on his left shoulder with no intention of moving, making him look at what it is. He was surprised to see Izuku's mop of hair as the boy slept, Shoto not minding it one bit as he continued to look out the window. He shifted his eyes to where Bakugo was, which was 3 rows ahead of them.

Bakugo and Kirishima seemed a bit too touchy for a pair of friends or close friends, making Shoto more suspicious of their relationship.

Shoto was thankful for the suppressant pills, because if it weren't for those he would be puking petals and blood in one of the paper bags.

He yawned, making his eyes water slightly as he felt drowsy, his head falling onto Izuku's gently as he fell into a deep slumber.

Izuku woke up to the sound of hushed chatter, his eyes slowly easing into the light as he sees his classmates around him, taking pictures. "E-EEHHH?!" He yelped, bumping his head into another.

"Nnn...." He heard someone groan, making him turn to the source of the noise. He was surprised to see Todoroki rubbing the side of his head sleepily, yawning slightly. He heard some of the girls coo at how cute Todoroki was at the moment, until they went to their seats.

"We're at the airport, grab your luggage and meet at the inside." Aizawa states, getting off the bus as the others walk out too, chatting happily as they walk into the doors of the airport.

Shoto grabs his duffel bag and slings it over his shoulder, following after his crowd of classmates. He stops in his tracks when he sees the others stop, his teacher was right in front of the crowd as he stood at the side.

"Come over here when I call your name. The order is by row." His teacher says, holding what seemed like tickets in his hands.

He called out everyone's names and double checked if everyone got a boarding ticket just in case. They soon boarded the plane, all of them with respective seats. Shoto got a window seat, just to his luck.

Fortunately, his seatmate was Izuku, who took the aisle seat beside him. He was well aware of how long until the suppressants wore off, worrying him a little bit.

'Why does it feel like me and Midoriya being seatmates is more than a mere coincidence..? '

(word count:780)