Chapter 7: Kiribaku? ❀

Shoto couldn't sleep at all so he just laid there, thoughts swimming in his head. Uraraka was soundly sleeping, curled up under her covers comfortably.

He was bothered by his time limit and consequences. 'What would anyone say if he died because of it? Would his asshole of a father even care? What if Izuku blamed himself? ' Thoughts like that were on his mind, and before he knew it, he passed out into a dreamless sleep.

When the next day rolled around, they all relaxed, either in their rooms or playing in the beach. Shoto was in his room reading a book he brought along, looking at his phone which sat on his nightstand when a 'ding!' resounded from it, signalling a message.

Izuku:

Todoroki-kun! The others are planning for all of us to meet at our room for a game night, you in?

He smiled and agreed, laying on his side to place his phone back after he read Izuku's reply. Then, he spent his time reading his book and taking occasional naps from time to time.

Night time suddenly came and Shoto placed his book down with a bookmark, putting on a pair of socks and just walking like that towards Izuku's room since it's just right in front of his.

Izuku was excited for the game night, and even more when his classmates started pouring in the room and playing games.

When he spotted a familiar red and white mop of hair, he tapped Todoroki's shoulder with a bright smile. Todoroki returned it and patted the space next to him since they were all gonna play truth or dare.

"Okay! Since Momo just made a bottle for us, let's play!" Mina exclaimed, followed by a string of cheers. The bottle spun and others went first, and it went for a while until it landed on Todoroki.

"Todoroki! Truth, or Dare?" Uraraka said with mischief shining in her brown orbs. "Truth" Shouto said nonchalantly, looking deadpan like usual. "Who is the reason for you Hanahaki? Is he in this room?" She asks, blinking owlishly at him as the others quieted down.

"Nn....wait, how did you know the person I like is a he?" He asked, disbelief present in the last part. "Momo told us, it was just a hint" Mina said, pointing her thumb over to the mentioned raven haired girl who just grinned sheepishly under the death glare that Shouto was giving her with much needed intensity.

"Well then, moving on!" Kaminari said, grabbing the bottle to spin it since Shouto didn't seem to be in the mood for now.

Izuku noticed that Bakugou and Kirishima weren't present for the whole night, worried he went outside to look for him.

"KACCHAN!" He yelled, wandering around the beach, looking behind rocks and stuff. "KACCHAN! WHERE ARE YOU?!" He yelled again, running around.

He was looking and scoping out the area filled with rocks and small patches of moss on them, small flowers on them occasionally. He sighed and continued to look around the beach, slightly groggy because it was almost midnight.

Shoto was still stuck in the room and when it got stuffy for him, he excused himself and went back to his room to lay down and rest. He sat on it while leaning on the headboard and continued reading his book.

He was engrossed in the book that when he looked at the time, it was 5 minutes past midnight already. He closed his book and put it on the nightstand with the bookmark, turning the lamp off.

He made sure he took suppressants before bed and fell asleep soundly in the confines of his fluffy covers and plush soft bed.

While Izuku wandered around, he heard two voices somewhere behind the moss covered rocks, as if tempting him to look over. He hesitated but decided to listen in first before he looked over to who it is.

"Not here! We might get caught!" The first voice exclaimed, a huff sounding at the end. 'That sounds kind of familiar...' Izuku thought, leaning on the rock as he listened in.

"We won't, trust me, we have been doing this for a long time, don't worry!" A second voice exclaimed, as if compromising with the other.

"Ugh, fine....just this once..." The first voice said, "But I think I heard someone just earlier, do you think they might find us?" it added, sounding pretty wary of its surroundings.

"Nope! They won't find us!" The second voice replied, and then a 'Mmmph!' sound was heard.

Izuku finally looked over, only to see Bakugo holding onto Kirishima's shirt tight with Kirishima's hands tangled in Bakugo's spiky ash blonde hair.

"K-Kacchan...? "

(word count:786)