Chapter One The Boys In The Sewers

I made my way down the halls of the school, hoping to hell i wouldn't run into Bowers. People avoid me as i pass by them, 'One rumor' 'One stupid rumor started this' I pushed the doors open and made my way to my bike until.
"L/n where do you think you're going?" Henry asked me squeezing my wrist till it was red.
"I'm going home Bowers, you know so I don't have to look at your face anymore." I tell him yanking my wrist back and driving away on my bike as fast as I can.
"You're gonna regret saying that Slut." I hear him say before he's out of earshot.

I've been called that stupid name so many times

Slut
Whore
Hussy
Bitch

Why can't it just stop.
I peddled home as fast as I could even though home is the last place i want to be right now. My bike dropped in my yard and I made my way up the creaking stairs to my room, when I got in i practically flung myself onto the bed. my room was the most neat place in my house. The kitchen was dusty and dark, the living room was covered in empty or half empty beer bottles. No one was home so I left a note and left for someplace else, I found myself at the Quarry in my opinion one of the better spots in town. No one came here so i made it my safe space, I flicked on and off my lighter watching at the clouds above me soon dissapeared.

Slut
Whore
Loser

I took a deep breath before heading back to my hell hole. My asshole of a mother was home so as soon as I walked into the door I was in for it.

She pushed me to the wall violently. yelling as the smell of alchohal was protruding from her lips.

"WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU TODAY!" She yelled harshly grabbing my wrist.
"School, where do you think I was." I tell her as i roll my eyes.
She threw me to the ground causing me to land on a bit of glass. I winced in pain as she continued to beat me yelling drinking slurs at me, I eventually managed to make it back to my room and slammed the door locking it immediately.
"GET OUT HERE, GET THE FUCK OUT HERE YOU LITTLE SLUT!" She screamed at me pounding on the door.
I covered my ears and squeezed my eyes shut trying to imagine me in a better place. I never noticed I fell asleep until I opened my eyes to see it was early in the morning. Slowly I crept down the stairs seeing if my mom left. I noticed her on the couch so I went back into my room and got a fresh pair of clothing some of my bruises being covered. I opened my window and left trying my hardest to stay quiet, I climbed down the tree and rode my bike to the sewers. I stopped at the opening and was greeted with a horrid stench. My eyes focused on a shadow on the wall as soon as I saw it appear it ran away, I chose to do the thing idiots do and I decided to check it out. My foot hit the gross water as I gagged but preceded on my journey, I turned the corner and found nothing there. Then I heard some voices coming from the entrance, I went to the wall and stayed silent as the voices got louder.
"Okay well I'm starting to get itchy now so." One boys voice said before it was cut off by another
"Do you use the same bathroom as your mother?" The other asked
"Sometimes yeah"
"Then you probably have crabs."
I held my hand over my mouth so I wouldn't giggle
"That's so not funny." The first voice said
I was questioning on if I should reveal myself or stay put
"Aren't you guys coming in?"
"Nu-uh that's grey water." The voice sounded higher pitched then the other
"What the hells grey water?" The closer voice asked
"It's basically, piss and shit so I'm just telling you. You guys are splashing around in millions of gallons of Derry pee." It pointed out making me squirm a little
"Doesn't smell like caca to me señor"
As those two started to bicker the swishing of another persons feet came closer to me.
"So what are some boys like yourself doing in here?" I asked popping out of nowhere
The boy in front of me got startled and almost fell until I grabbed his upper arm causing the shard that was I forgot was still in my hand to shift a little.
"Sorry there I didn't mean to scare ya." I say putting a hand on my hip as the four boys look at me.
"Well who would've guessed you hung out in the sewers." The one with glasses said recognizing me from classes
"Yeah you know it's my dream to splash around in shit water." I sarcastically say chuckling a little bit
"I'm y/n" I tell the boy I scared earlier as I hold out my hand
He shook it and nodded
"B-b-bill" he tells me as he starts to look around the water
"I already know you from classes Richie" I say pointing at him then I look at the other two
"Who are you guys?" I asked
"Well Y/n this is Eddie spaghetti, and this is Stan the Man" Richie tells me motioning toward the two
They both just awkwardly waved at me.
Bill then caught our attention by showing us a fucking sneaker.
"Don't tell me that." Stan said his voice quivering a bit
"No G-Georgie wore galoshes." Bill finished for him.
Me and Richie made our way to him to see if there was any way we could fine our who it belonged to.
"It's Betty Ripsomes" (probably spelt that wrong) Richie says causing Eddie to swear a ton
"I don't like this" He says
"How do you think Betty feels, running around these tunnels with only one freaking shoe" Richie joked as he hopped on one foot.
We all looked at him telepathically telling him to shut up.
"What if she's still here?" Stan asked us still not moving from his spot
Richie, Bill and I started to travel a bit deeper into the tunnels.
"My mom will have an aneurysm if she finds out that we're playing down here I'm serious." Eddie said panicking a bunch
"If I was Betty Ripsome I would want us to find me. G-g-Georgie too" Bill said looking at us all.
I nodded and went a bit deeper in.
"What if I don't wanna find them." Eddie said looking at the ground
I glanced at Bill who looked hurt.
"I mean no offence Bill but I don't wanna end up like g-" he cut himself off before saying the name
"I don't wanna go missing either." He finished
"He has a point." Stan agreed turning back to us
"Y-you too?" Bill asked with a hint of sadness in his voice
"It's summer, we're supposed to be having fun. This isn't fun, this is scary and disgusting." As he finished a body emerged in the water behind them
We all ran out to examine who it is, we came across this bloodied up boy who was still conscious meaning he wasn't dead.
"Holy shit what happened to you?" Richie asked

A/n
I have to thank my friend dimondgirl1 for helping me with some ideas in this.
But thank you for reading this not so good chapter one (no pun intended)