Chapter Ten: To Hell And Back

I was cleaning up my room when the phone begun to ring.
"Hello?"
"Y/n? It's Bill."
I was in a little bit of shock from him calling me. Especially after what I said.
"What do you want Bill?" I asked him in a sort of annoyed tone
"IT got Beverly."
I almost dropped the phone from that.
"Pick me up at my place." I tell him
I hung up the phone and made my way to the door but got yanked back by my mom.
"Where the hell do you think you're going?" She asked me having a tight hold on my wrist.
"I'm leaving to help someone." I tell her
"Oh no your not you little shit."
"Let me go." I tell her using my free hand to grab her wrist as well.
She hit my head knocking me on to the ground. I tried to get up but she got on top of me and began to leave hard hits on my head even getting me in the eye. Then to my dismay she put her hands around my throat.
"YOU DID THIS!" She screamed at me
"IT'S YOUR FAULT YOUR FATHER IS GONE! HE LEFT TO PICK YOU UP!!" Her hands squeezed tighter
I couldn't breath at all, I attempted to hit her but I didn't have the strength. I could hear my heart beat slowly fading,
'I'm sorry I couldn't help you Bev. I hope Bill was able to get you.'
Wait.
MY FRIENDS NEED MY HELP.
I got the remaining strength in my hand and punched my mom right in the cheek. Her grip loosened giving me enough time to push her off. She fell to the ground with a large thud and I tried to get onto my feet, I knew something had to be done. I looked around and finally found a bottle still intact. I rushed upstairs with my mom following behind me, I hid in the closet I've hated so much and held my breath. She opened the door and I smashed the bottle onto her head. She became limp and fell to the ground, I towered over her and checked for a pulse. When I felt one I pushed her into the closet and locked it.
"You put me through hell all these years, if you ever try to get me again I will not hesitate to do worse." I say threateningly even though she was still out cold.
I stepped back and began to hurry down the stairs, I rushed out the door and was greeted by Bill. He looked at my eye and wrapped his arms around me.
"I'm s-s-sorry." He whispers
I wasn't sure what he was sorry about. For the thing he said to me or for what my mom just did.
My arms soon wrapped around him as well. I almost forgot how warm he was.
I let go and looked into his eyes. A smile formed on my face, he smiled back at me and brushed a piece of Y/H/C hair behind my ear. My face became a deep crimson as I let this boy get closer. His lips were ghosting over mine.
"BEVERLY'S IN TROUBLE AND BILLY BOY IS GETTING SOME!" Richie yelled as he drove down the corner.
Bill and I pulled away from each other and looked at the rest of the guys coming down the street.
"Hey trashmouth." I greet smiling at him
"Jesus what happened to your eye, did you forget to pay for a movie ticket?" He asked
"No Rich I had a face off with Freddy Kruger." I joked
He laughed and then went silent.
"I'm sorry for what I said, it wasn't cool and I didn't mean it." He apologized
"It's fine Tozier, just don't expect me to forgive you so easily next time." I said to him crossing my arms
"Still love me." He joked as he pouted his lip.
I chuckled and hopped onto Silver wrapping my arms tight around Bill as we all biked to Neibolt.

A/N
IM BACK BITCHES (Bitches is autocorrected you all of you amazing fans that were very supportive during my break. That you all, you're all so kind and brilliant and I love you all ❤️)