Chapter Four The First Encounter

A/N
Sorry for being gone for a while. school and mental stuff and halloween. There is a sexual harrasment warning in this, and also if you don't like this please tell me your opinion. I could use the opinions to know what all to change.
(Okay so I'm not adding any new chapter with this one, just another warning in it)

We all headed over to Ben's place, my legs were extremely sore from biking. (and you know, from her mom)   As everyone was heading in I felt a bad feeling wash over me. I quickly dismissed it and joined the others. I was suprised when I saw Ben's room, the walls were covered with facts about Derry.
"Jesus, you have a bit to much time in your hands Ben." I comment as I look around
"What's that?" Stan asked pointing to one of the many pictures on the wall.
"Uh, that the charter of Derry" Ben explained
"Nerd alert." Richie said causing me to walk up behind him and smack him upside the head.
"OW, okay I'm sorry." He said rubbing his head
"No, actually it's really intresting" Ben spoke
"Derry started as a beaver-trapping camp." Ben began before getting interupted by Richie
"Still is am I right boys?" he asked as he raised a hand for a high five
I stood next to Ben and leaned over to him.
"Just ignore him you'll get used to it." I whispered in his ear
He smiled and nodded before continuing.
"Ninety-one people signed the charter that made Derry, but later that winter they all. dissapered." He finished
"Holy shit." I whispered to myself keeping my eyes on more of the pictures and sticky notes.
"The entire camp?" Eddie asked in disbelief
"There were rumors of Indians but no sign of an attack." Ben told us
"Everyone just thought it was the plague or something. But it's like one day everybody just got up and left, the only clues was a trail of bloody clothes leading up to the Well house." Ben explained to us all
I stepped away and rubbed my temples.
"Wait, wait, wait. My brain is trying to process this all. So everyone who made Derry dissapeared without any trace." I said trying to piece everything together.
Ben nodded and rubbed my back.
"Don't worry it's kinda confusing." He tells me
I smiled and chuckled
"At least I'm learning something actually intresting about Derry instead of the shit they teach us in school." I say
Ben laughed a little till Bill spoke up.
"W-where is the Well house?" he asked him quieting everyone down.
"I don't know, somewhere in town i guess. Why?" Ben answered and questioned.
Bill fell silent but then responded.
"Nothing."
Everyone but Ben exited the house and got on their bikes.
"Hey Bill." I called getting his attention
"Can I walk with you?" I asked him
"S-sure." He responded
I grinned and went beside him
"W-w-why were you p-panicking s-so much earlier?" he asked me
I nervously chuckled before responding
"I'm uh, I'm not supposed to be out anywhere.  My mom she"
I paused having fear wash over me as i began to imagine what she would do if she found out I was gone
"She's definetly not the most understanding person." I told him
"I-is that why you have so many b-b-bruises?" He asked me
I stopped in my tracks taken back by his question
He looked at me awaiting answer, I just began walking again.
"Sh-sh-she shouldn't d-d-do that to you." He told me
"I never said she did anything." I said quietly
His hand rose making me flinch, he looked at me in shock before putting his hands on my shoulders.
"D-d-don't lie t-t-to me, y-you had g-g-glass in your hand y-y-yesterday. You're c-c-covered in b-bruises a-a-nd scars. W-when s-someone t-t-touches you, y-you look terrified." He said holding my shoulders so I would face him
"She's still my mom. I know she's in there somewhere." I told him as a tear runs down my cheek
"If t-t-there's any p-p-problem, I w-w-want y-you to r-r-run to me" He tells me, he then noticed I had begun to cry.
"H-h-hey, y-y-your a s-smart t-t-tough g-girl. B-but you need t-to let someone in for once." He says wiping my tear.
I smiled looked up at him
"Thanks"
"Th-this is m-my place." He tells me begining to walk to a house
"Goodbye." I waved as I made my way into the town
I blushed a little as I rode through the main street, I lived on the other side of the town so it may take a while before i get home. I made my way down the back a dark alleyway, I heard the laughter of what sounded like a circus clown behind me. I turned around and crashed my bike damaging the breaks and popping the tire.
"Great now I'm gonna have to walk home" I say to myself.
I begun to walk home alone the whistle of the trees making me paranoid. (⚠️ I am terribly sorry if you get triggered by this part, if you will get triggered then please do not read it for your own mental safety⚠️)I looked behind me out of habit and begun to walk faster until I felt an arm grab me. I looked up to see Henry, his grip on my wrists made me unable to move as he pinned me in an alleyway. I tried to scream for help but no voice came out my legs were too weak to hurt him.
"Screaming won't do you any good, no one can hear you." He whispered in my ear causing a chill to run up my neck.
His hand went from the bottom of my shirt and drug up until he reached my breast, I felt tears welling in my eyes. I tried to push him off once again but he slapped me across the face. I couldn't do anything, I was just weak, I was a loser, I was a slut. I was wishing that someone could help me.
"If t-t-there's any p-p-problem, I w-w-want y-you to r-r-run to me"
As he was about to undo my shorts I took all the strength I had and kicked him right in the dick and head butted him before making my escape.
"YOU STUPID FUCKING SLUT! I'M GONNA KILL YOU!" He screamed in pain
(⚠️okay it's over now, please do not hate me for putting that scene in and I am so sorry if it upset any of you guys⚠️)
I just kept running. I didn't want to go home, Bills words kept echoing through my head. As i was running i noticed how dark it had become, please answer
Please please please
I knocked lightly on the door and was greeted to the auburn haired boy I need the most right now. He was about to say something but saw my distraught look.
"W-w-what's wr-wr-wrong?" Bill asked me showing much concern
I begun to break down crying
"B-bill" I cried falling onto the floor
He rushed to my side and got down on his knees attempting to comfort me.
"Hey hey hey,y-y-you're okay now." He tells me as he envelopes me in a hug
"I'm not g-g-gonna let a-a-anything happen to y-you." He tells me as he plays with my hair.
He brought me inside and took me into his room and sat me on the bed.
"W-what h-h-happened?" He asked me
"Bowers he, he took me into an alley. He pinned me to the wall, a-a-and h-h-he." I begun to cry again
Bill grabbed my hand in an attempt to calm me down. It worked very well.
He walked over to his closet and pulled me out a spare shirt.
"I th-think you n-need this." He tells me smiling
I smiled back and went to a bathroom to get changed. I couldn't even look at my reflection when I was changing. I was a disgusting girl.
I walked out to see that Bill wasn't there anymore. I heard crying in a different room so I followed hoping Bill was I there, I was right and entered to see Bill on his brothers bed holding a turtle toy.
"Bill, are you alright?" I asked him moving beside him and rubbing his back.
He didn't respond then we saw it. A shadow of a little kid in the doorway, it dashed away causing us to follow it right away. Bill stopped in the entrance of the kitchen with me right behind him.
"Bill I don't thi-"
I got cut off by the sound of a walkie talkie going off and a kid in a yellow raincoat run down to the basement. Bill dropped the turtle causing it to break against the ground. I followed Bill as he made his way done the stairs of the basement stopping when he sees the kid in the corner.
"I lost it Billy. Please don't be mad." Georgie said
I didn't feel right about this and moved closer to Bill
"I'm not mad" Bill told him.
Georgie had a evil like smirk on his face making me more uneasy.
"It just floated off"
"But Bill, if you come with me you'll float too." Georgie told him laughing a bit
"Georgie"
I put my hand on Bills shoulder
"Bill we have to go." I tell him
He didn't say anything and kept his eyes on Georgie.
"You'll float too, you'll float too, you'll float too."
"Bill please." I begged but once again was met with silence.
Georgie continued to repeat himself again but this time his voice became more distorted and a-a
A CLOWN A FUCKING CLOWN APPEARED BESIDE HIM!
"BILL COME ON!" I yelled grabbing his hand
The clown slammed Georgie into the flooded water like a hand puppet before sprinting towards us. We ran upstairs and went back to Bills room.
Bill was speechless and looked like he was trying to grip onto reality.
"Bill, Bill are you with me?" I asked him going closer too him
He didn't respond he just looked at me with this saddened expression. I pulled him into a huge hug attempting to comfort him.
"Could we sleep in the same bed tonight, please." I asked him my hands shaking
"Y-yeah, c-come on." He told me
It took awhile to sleep but eventually I did, Bill gave me this feeling of warmth that I haven't felt in a long long time.