Chapter Two Pharmacy Robbery

We all hurried the bloody kid on Bills bike before heading towards the back of the pharmacy. Eddie was going on and on about diseases, it was annoying and amusing at the same time. We sat the kid down and wondered how the hell to fix him up.
"Richie st-st-stay here." Bill tells him before rushing us inisde for supplies.
We got in and took as much stuff we could fit in Eddies small arms. I glanced down at my hand to see dried up blood around a small shard, I snuck away from them to find my own stuff I needed for my injury. After finding some tweezers and bandages I went back too see them talking to Beverly Marsh.
"Hey Beverly." I greeted as I madde my way beside the guys.
"Hey Y/n" she greeted back with a light smile.
She then explained what she would do for us to sneak the supplies back to the others. We waited at she used her charm to succesfully flirt with the pharmaciest. She then "accidentally" knocked over a stack of ciggarettes and gave us a cue to leave. We made it back there and let Eddie try to fix the kid who's name is Ben up. Beverly walked over to us and noticed how roughed up Ben looked.
"Are you okay that looks like it hurts." She asked him showing deep concern
"I'm fine I just fell." Ben told her
I just kinda smirked as i noticed how differently he acted around her.
"Yeah... right into Henry Bowers." Richie pointed out not thinking of his words before spitting them out
"Shut it R-R-Richie!" Bill told him in a stern tone
"Why it the truth." Richie argued back
"You sure they got the right stuff to fix you up?" she asks Ben followed by a wink at him.
Ben blushed and looked away. I fought the urge to tease them aand just started to fiddle with my fingers.
"You know w-w-w-w-we'll take care of him. Thanks again Beverly." Bill thanked with his cute stutter.
"Sure, maybe I'll see you around?" She asked refering to all of us.
"We were thinking about going to the Q-Quarry tomorrow if you wanna come" He suggested to her
"Good to know. Thanks" She said as she left waving
Me and Bev had a couple classes together. She was a very nice girl, her red hair complimented her eyes and freckles. We didn't really talk that much but we did exchange smiles and waves.
"Way to go bringing up Bowers infront of her." Stan said annoyed to Richie
I rolled my eyes never believing any rumors i heard about her.
"Why what did she do?" Ben asked confused
"More like who'd she do. From what i hear the list is longer then my wang." Richie told us
I scrunched my face up in disgust at him.
"That's not saying much." Stan said making me chuckle
"They're j-j-just rumors." Bill told Richie stenrly
"Yeah a rumor is just a stupid lie to make someones life hell." I said causing the guys to look over at me.
I'm almost positive they heard the things that Bowers asshole said about me.
"Anyway, Bill had her back in the 3rd grade." Richie begun
"The kissed in the school play. Reviews said you can't fake that sort of passion." He finished not really getting anywhere with his statement.
"Now pip pin talliow my good fellows. I belive this lad needs our utter most attention, get in Dr. K c'mon fix him up." Richie said in a horriblle british voice as he pushed Eddie back to work.
I chuckled and went around the corner to fix my hand up. It was difficult to do that but I eventually got the shard out.
"W-what ar-are you doing?" I hear Bills voice ask
"Oh nothing just cleaning a tiny cut I got that's all." I tell him hoping he would believe me
He grabbed my hand gently and examined it.
"That's n-n-n-not a t-tiny cut." He tells me as he brushes his fingers across it causing me to blush a little from how soft his hands are.
"Fine I admit it, it's a little bit bigger then I said it was." I say as I admire his apperance. His eyes were focused on my injury and his hair was going into his eye a bit.
"Do you have s-s-something to c-clean it with?" He asked me braking the slight silence we had
I shook my head but then remembered I had a thing of water with me
"Would this work." I asked him
he nodded and rinsed it out. I let in a sharp inhale and grabbed onto his wrist, he helped and continued to hold onto my hand. I held onto his too and just allowed this moment to happen.
"HEY YOU GUY'S MAKING OUT BACK THERE?!" Richie yelled
We with drew our hands and moved away from eachother.
"Uh thanks, for. you know, my hand" I say akwardly as i continuously play with my hair a bit
"Y-y-y-y-y-you're w-w-welcome." He said stuttering a ton
"Your stutters really cute." I say as i walk back to the others smiling a ton.
"What time is it?" I asked them
When they told me my eyes widened, my moms gonna be home in 4 mminutes.
"I have to go." I say quickly getting my bike
"Why, what's wrong?" Eddie asked me
"I just have to go. I'll see you guys at the Quarry tomorrow." I tell them as I hurry home.
I made it to my house and rushed inside like there was no tomorrow. I cleaned up the bottles that were on the floor and went up into my room. The door slammed and I heard my mom stumbling around. She came to my door and started banging on it. good thing I locked it.

Or so I thought.