Chapter Eleven: Back To Niebolt

We finally made it to Neibolt, my heart beat was all I could hear as we drew closer. My mind was screaming at me to keep going but my body wouldn't move an inch.
Mike put his arm around my shoulder and gently led me towards the others telling me comforting things like 'it'll be alright' 'we'll find her' 'nothing bad will happen to you' I turned to him and gave him a gentle smile.
"Thanks Mike, but Bev is who we really need to worry about right now." I tell him quietly.
"I got us some s-spikes." Bill tells us pulling some spikes out of a bag.
The sounds of glass breaking made me jump a bit which brought my attention over to Richie who tossed his failed weapon to the side.
Each of us walked into the abandoned house with a creek following each step we took.
"Stan." Eddie called out looking at the front door
Stan was staring at the house with fear in his eyes.
"Stan we all have to go, B-B-Beverly was right. If we split up that clown will kill us one by one. But if we stick t-together, all of us we'll win." Bill explained to Stanley hoping it would motivate him enough to step inside.
Luckily Stan stepped inside and walked with us too the basement of the house where we came across a well.
"Hey Eddie, got a quarter?" Richie asked him
"Wouldn't wanna make a wish in that fucking thing." Eddie responded
Ben went closer to the edge and looked down the dark hole.
"Beverly?" He called out not getting a response
"How do we get down there?" Mike questioned
"A rope maybe." I dumbly stated
One of the guys actually found a rope and tied it onto the top of the well. We climbed our way down while the rope burned into my hand. We made it to a hole in the side of it when we noticed Mike was gone.
The sound of pain was heard from the top of the well as Mike was no longer seen but Henry stood in Mikes place with a crazed look on blood soaked face.
"Get the rope, get the rope, get the rope." Was all that was heard by everyone around me.
I reached out and tried to get it before Bowers fully took it away. The only thing that stopped me from falling was Ben grabbing the back of my shirt.
"MIKE!" I called out as the sound of struggling continued.
We heard a scream and saw Bowers falling all the way down the well.
"Mike are you alright!?"
Mike nodded and climbed down accidentally dropping his gun ammo in the process. My relief wasn't for long though cause soon a name was called out into the sewers.
"STANLEY!!" Eddie called out
I spun around quickly and saw that my best friend was no where to be seen.
"STAN!" I screamed out hoping he could hear me
I became frantic and got up and went to find him when Bill grabbed my arm.
"I kn-know he's you're best f-friend but we have to stick tog-gether." He told me
I took a breath and nodded still full of worry
Then we heard a scream.
"STANLEY!!" I called out then everyone began to run to where the scream was.
We came across a metal door and I tried with all my strength to push it open.
"There's six of us stop standing and help me." I begged
We all tried so hard to push it open and eventually were successful.
"STAN!!" I called out once again
A flashlight was on the ground and I knew already it was Stan's.
Eddie snatched it and pointed it to a direction where we saw Stan lying on the floor with a fucking creepy lady biting into his face. I screamed a bit when I saw it and almost fell back.
"What the fuck is that?!" I heard one of the guys scream
I took out a rock that was in my pocket and threw it at the creature. It took its many rows of teeth out of Stans face and slowly backed away to another tunnel, but not before popping out and revealing it to be Pennywise. When he disappeared we all ran to Stan who was still on the ground most likely in shock.
"Stan?!" I shook him making him jolt up crying and backing away from everyone
"YOU LEFT ME! YOU MADE ME GO INTO NIEBOLT! YOU'RE NOT MY FRIENDS! YOU MADE ME GO INTO NIEBOLT!" He screamed at us and began to cry more
I went beside him and pulled him into a hug as tears flowed down my face.
"I'm sorry Stanley." I whispered as I stroked his hair and let him cry into my shirt.
He held onto me too shaking so much. I couldn't even stand to see him like this, the shy and logical boy I was best friends with was now as broken as a shard of glass.
"We love you Stanley, we all love you so much. We didn't mean for this to happen." I whispered trying not to let my voice break as well.
He eventually calmed down a little but was still pretty shaken up.
"Bill!" Eddie called out
"BILL!" Eddie yelled
We got up and I handed Stan his flashlight back.
"Bird buddies for life." I assured him taking his arm and leading him with the rest of us to find Bill.
My heart started pounding louder and louder as my thoughts kept screaming every bad thing that could've happen to him. Eddies small feet tripped over something in the water below causing him to fall and loose grip of his flashlight.
"Dude, get out of there, that's gray water." Richie warned
"I can't find my fucking flashlight." Eddie panicked
A face floated above the water startling us all. We all screamed as loud as we could and got out of there quicker. We entered a large area that had a mountain of toys and objects with bodies of children floating in circles like an endless loop. My eyes looked over everything in the room then saw the familiar red haired girl we were trying to find.
"BEVERLY!" I ran towards her desperately trying to reach up and pull her back down.
"Guys... are those?" Eddie shaky voice asked looking at the children
"The missing kids." Stan confirmed
"They're floating."
"Let me grab her." Ben spoke getting Mike and Richie to lift him up until his hand was able to pull Beverlys ankle down.
"Bev." Ben called out shaking her shoulders slightly
"Beverly?" He asked more frantically
"Why isn't she waking up? WHAT'S WRONG WITH HER!? BEVERLY PLEASE!" He pleaded with tears coming from his eyes
Everyone could feel Bens heartache. It was clear that she was his one and only.
Ben took in a slight breath before putting his lips on Beverlys. Everyone reacted with a shocked expression but that didn't last long due to Beverly loudly gasping.
"January Embers." Bev began looking into Bens eyes
"My heart burns there too." Ben finished happily
"Jesus fuck." Richie said pulling the two in for a hug.
For a moment we were happy.
"Where's Bill?" Bev asked
My breathing quickened but my mind was determined to find him.
We heard voices on the other side of the pile, that being the only option we followed them and saw Bill with a little boy who I knew was Georgie.
"What took you so long?" Georgie asked his clutching his boat tighter in his hand
"I-I-I was looking for you this whole time." Bill explained to his still in a slight state of shock.
"I couldn't find my way out of here. He said I could have my boat back Billy." Georgie said with a sad expression
"Was she fast?" Bill asked him
"I couldn't keep up with it." Georgie mumbled
"She Georgie, you fall boats she." Bill reminded him.
"Take me home Billy. I wanna go home, I miss you I wanna be with mom and dad." Georgie pleaded
" I want more than anything for you to be home... with mom... and dad." Bills voice cracked
"I love you Billy." Georgie told him
" I love you too." Bill replied
He took a breath then aimed the gun in the middle of Georgies forehead
"But you're not Georgie." He stated before pulling the trigger.
Georgie landed on the floor lifeless... or so it seemed.
Georgies body began to move like he was having a seizure. The regular clothes turned into clown clothes and his arms and legs grew more. When IT got up everyone was screaming at Bill.
"KILL IT KILL IT!"
Bill aimed the gun back at the clowns forehead ignoring Mikes warning that it wasn't loaded. When he pulled the trigger it was almost like a bolt went threw its head. IT fell back and got ready to attack again, everyone moved back but Bill who was now on the ground using the gun as a way of blocking ITs teeth from bitting him.
I tried to run towards him but I got hit onto the wall. My head hit the wall with a great force but I tried my best to get back up. Beverly came running towards it with a stick but when it was coming for her Mike got thrown beside me then Stan and Ben grabbed ITs arms and begun to be swung around until they lost grip. Bill was on ITs back until IT flipped over and had him in a hold.
"Bill..." I said not even loud enough to be considered a whisper.
Mike had his hands on my wrists to make sure I didn't do anything rash.
"Let him go!" Beverly yelled
"No! I'll take him! I'll take all of you, I'll feast on your flesh as I feed in your fear." IT said with drool falling down after each word.
"Or... You'll just leave us be. I will take him. Only him. And then I will have my long rest. And you will all grow and thrive and have happy lives! Until old days get you back to the weeds." IT said with a jingling voice
"Leave." Bill pleaded
Tears fell down my cheeks, my knees felt like they were gonna collapse. I shook my head at him.
"I'm the one that brought you into this. I'm s-s-s-so s-s-sorry." Bill apologizes
"S-s-sorry." IT mocked
"GO!!" Bill yelled
His eyes met mine and that look, that courage, that willingness to give up his life for us all is what made me finally realize that he's the one I want.
"Guys we can't." Beverly pleaded at the rest of us.
"I told you Bill. I fucking told you, 'I don't want to die.' It's your fault. You punched me in the face, you made me walk through shitty water, you brought me to a fucking crackhead house." Richie angrily listed all the shit that has happened to him since the start of the summer
"And now." Richie began pulling a baseball bat out of the pile beside him.
"I'm gonna have to kill this fucking clown." He finished causing IT to toss Bill aside and charge at Richie
"WELCOME TO THE LOSERS CLUB ASSHOLE!" Richie shouted hitting a dead on shot at ITs face
I ran over to Bill and helped him up. He gave me a grin and handed me a spike that was on the ground.
Mike attempted to stab IT but ITs face morphed into hands that were charred from fire.
The clown got hit and ITs face turned into the creepy lady that attacked Stan. Stan hit it and caused it to morph it's arms into spider legs, Ben came to the rescue and shoved a spike threw ITs chest. IT turned its head around and used mummy bandages to trap Bens face.
'Just swing'
I gripped my spike tighter and swung my arms until it hit ITs legs. The mummy turned into my moms face with her usual glare. Bill grabbed a nearby chain and beat the living hell out of Pennywise. Pennywise morphed into a leper and threw up bile all over Eddie. Eddie spit out some that got into his mouth and looked at IT angrily.
"IM GONNA KILL YOU." He screamed as he kicked IT in the face.
Pennywise took one last form, Beverlys father. Beverly walked up to IT with a spike in hand.
"Hey Bevy... Are you still my-" IT got cut off by Beverly driving the spike threw ITs mouth without hesitation.
It transformed back into a clown and spit the spike out jerking all the way back to a well.
"That's why you didn't kill Beverly... because sh-sh-she wasn't afraid. And we aren't either. Not anymore. Now you're the one that's afraid because you're gonna starve." Bill said to IT grabbing the spike that Stan handed to him.
"He thrusts his fists against the...p-p-p-post-" IT got cut off by slipping when Bill got ready to swing.
ITs forehead began to tear like paper floating away, It had one last word to say.
"Fear." With that IT fell down the well.
"It's over?" I asked
Richie put his arm around my shoulder and said.
"I know what I'm writing for my summer report."
I laughed at his joke and saw Bill walk over to a part of the pile.
"Guys... the kids are floating down." Eddie said quietly
Bill fell onto his knees and picked up a yellow raincoat, I made my way over to him and read the name written with marker.
'GEORGIE DENBROUGH'
I looked over at Bill who was now clutching the jacket tightly to his chest. Richie sat beside him as well and hugged him, the rest of us joined in. Finally it was all over.