trois

🍸

🍸

Bangtan Host Club, 10:56 P.M 』

Jungkook turned out to be funny and sweet. I could tell he enjoyed teasing me a lot, mostly because I would laugh and answer back. Despite the comfortable atmosphere, I still had a hard time looking at him. His beauty was undeniable whereas my weight and absolutely trash face were nothing but repellent. I knew he could see it as well but both his job and kindness forced him to keep his mouth shut. At least he was polite.

After my third pint of beer, I decided it was time for me to go home. Luckily, I had eaten a bowl of bibimbap after work. If I hadn't, I would have been wasted by now, possibly embarrassing myself.

"Leaving so early?" Jungkook pouted, causing me to giggle like some naive school girl in love "I had a great time with you, (y/n)."

I prevented myself from smiling more since he was just doing his job. Being good to me. I simply nodded and thanked him. He copied my actions, walking me to the lobby downstairs. Choa was there. She waved at me before asking how the night went. I told her I was satisfied, Jungkook had been nothing but nice to me.

"Are you planning to come back?" She asked, causing Jungkook's gaze to land on my shy figure.

I paused, wondering if I would. "Maybe? I'll try. I can't tell yet."

Both member of the host club looked at each other before nodding, the male smirking all along. I ignored it, readjusting the scarf around my neck before waving goodbye to the staff members. I then hurriedly left the building, leaving both the host and the owner alone.

That night, I went home with butterflies in my stomach.

~ ♡ ~

It was only two weeks after my first host club experience that I plucked up the courage to go back. It was saturday night and the thought of spending the night at home alone made me feel like shit.

Once again, Choa welcomed with a warm smile, seemingly confident that I would eventually come back. I did manage to surprise her though. In fact, I've decided to request for Jimin's company. She asked me if anything went wrong with Jungkook, but I denied. To be honest, I was curious to meet him properly since he was the one who—unknowingly—made me enter the Bangtan Host Club. If it wasn't for his charms, I probably wouldn't have done it.

"What floor will it be?"

"The sixth. I'm in the mood for some arcade games!"

The owner adressed me an amused smile before calling someone. As soon as she hung up, the elevator opened its doors to reveal Jimin with another man, dressed up and undeniably good-looking. He wore a red suit with a black shirt, the two first buttons were open. Staring at him in awe, I almost forgot about the one I came for. As his dark eyes landed on my timid figure, Jimin's gaze softened. Surprisingly, he remembered me.