sept

🍸

🍸

Bangtan Host Club, 11:34 A.M 』

"Wait—you seriously said that? Man! You can't talk to our customers like that! What if she tells Choa?"

Jungkook shrugged, secretely sure that she wouldn't say a thing.

"Well, now you can be sure she won't ever pick you again."

"I don't care."

"Then why did you bother telling her?"

The youngest didn't answer, slightly flustered at Namjoon's question. A few minutes later, Choa appeared in the dressing room.

"Nice hair." She commented Jungkook's hair color, a black and red tie and dye "A customer picked you."

Her shifty eyes made it clear Jungkook wasn't going to like it. Without a word, he stood up and followed the alluring lady to the lobby where he met a familiar pair of (e/c) eyes. When its owner noticed him, she adressed him a playful smirk.

Surprised by not only her presence but her boldness as well, the man suddenly felt bad as he recalled their last encounter.

"Good morning, Jungkook." The woman smiled, walking to him. "Nice to see you."

🍸

Reader's point of view

Never had I been the confident type. I'd only speak up when I felt the need too, meaning in extreme situations. Otherwise, I kept things to myself and ignored petty people, especially those who hurted or angered me.

People like Jungkook, an arrogant brat who needed to be thaught a lesson.

At first, I promised myself to never visit the host club ever again. However, the thought of Jimin made me change my mind. He had been so kind and fun to hang with; moments like these should happen again.

I didn't want to ruin everything because of some self-centered guy. Still, I felt the urge to share a discussion with him and make things clear. Also, I knew that asking for his company would confuse him; his shocked expression said it all.