cinq

🍸

🍸

Travel Agency, 03:04 P.M 』

The strong wind blowing against the windows was making it hard for the distracted ones among us. I risked a glance toward my coworkers, noticing that three plus me were busy looking through the window. Since I had already eaten lunch; my energy was one hundred percent drained, I struggled to stay awake. Also, every little thing would distract me from work. I wanted to go home.

Whenever Ms.Han was around, we'd remain silent and work—well, outwardly. Her presence could explain why today was boring; Ms.Han was the strict, almost tyrannical type of boss. Didn't want to anger her.

Since our offices were located in an openspace area, we could st least chat with our seatmates. On my right was seated Hanmi, the most brutally honest person the world has ever known. Her forwardness was probably the main reason why she became my favorite coworker. Also, she was the first one to welcome me and make me feel comfortable.

I had no one on my left but right across from my desk, you'd find Juan, a young man from Colombia. Funny and easy on the eye, I really liked having him around.

"We're almost done!" The latter clapped his hands in the most discreet way. "Can't wait to get out of here."

Hanmi rolled her eyes.

"Haven't I told you? I'm helping my sister in search of her wedding dress."

"Oh!" I exclaimed "I loved doing that back home! There was a time when one of my family member would get married every twi years months. Dress-hunting quickly became a hobby."

"Well, I love wearing dresses so..." Juan chuckled, eyes sparkling out of excitement "By the way, I spoke with her. You two—and Kihyun, obviously, are invited to the wedding."

Kihyun was Juan's crush at work. Actually, it would be my first them meeting them outside work on such an intimate event. Sure, we'd go out for drinks from time to time, but it always happened after work im a bar close from rhe agency. Hanmi seemed happy about it, as much as I was.

"Of course we're coming!" The brown-haired woman said.

"Also, you won't need a plus-one. The groom's friends are hot as hell!" He feigned hyperventilating.

Hanmi shrugged, obviously unbothered. "My plus-one's (Y/n), we don't need no man."