neuf

🍸

🍸

『 (Y/n)'s apartment, 02:35 P.M 』

"How do I look?" Hanmi turned to me, eyes filled with apprehension. "Too tight? Do I look gross?"

I made big eyes, quickly shaking my head from left to right. "Absolutely not! You look great."

Indeed, she was beautiful. Her long brown hair were styled in a neat low bun as she wore some light makeup. The dress she'd picked was long and skin-tight; a light blue bustier dress.

"I heard Juan's sister has a lot of female friends! One of them might be my soulmate." She winked at me.

I couldn't help but laugh, amused by her excitement. While I applied some makeup on ( highlighter, sparkling eyeshadow and nude lipstick), Hanmi received a call from Juan. The bride's brother offered us to meet Kihyun and go to the wedding all together.

To be honest, I was nervous to attend the wedding. I knew no one except for my two coworkers. Maria—the bride—had visited Juan at the agency a few times; we talked a little but we weren't close. Thankfully, Hanmi would stay by my side and help me feel at ease.

"Put your dress on (y/n), we're leaving soon! Kihyun's waiting."

With no further ado, I ran to my room and slipped in a long black sleeve dress with a skirt slit. The dress was shimmering with its streaks of gold glitter. Despite the curve-hugging form, I felt good in that dress, and my self-confidence increased thanks to Hanmi's shower of compliments. Eventually, we were ready to leave.

~ ♡ ~

As soon as we reached the wedding venue, the newly weds welcomed us. The ceremony was over, we were only invited to the party since the ceremony was packed with family and close friends. The venue was located in a farmhouse outside the city, the place where Maria and her husband—Daeyong—have met for the first time. The property was huge, a four hectares field with a big house, a barn and a large chicken farm. The land was beautifully decorated for the wedding as the guests gathered under a huge marquee.

Juan arrived soon after. He jumped on Kihyun, making it obvious he particularly enjoyed his presence.

"What about us?" Hanmi rolled her eyes as Juan mimicked her

"Hot damn!" He exclaimed as he eyed us both. "You girls are gorgeous! Dry season might end soon for you, (y/n)!" He winked at me, causing me to pinch his arm out of embarrassment

"Go to hell Juan, not everybody needs to get laid!"

Hanmi intervened, siding with him to my biggest surprise. "Actually, everyone does. You too."

It was my turn to roll my eyes. Eventually, Juan walked us to our assigned table where four persons were already seated. There were two of his close friends and two strangers who looked oddly familiar. They greeted us as Hanmi and I sat at the table, Kihyun leaving with Juan.

"So, you're Juan's coworkers?" A cute lady asked, sitting on Hanmi's right. We both nodded. "He talks about you a lot! By the way, I'm Carla and this is Nayeon." She said, pointing at the woman right next to her.

"Right!" Hanmi exclaimed, quite pleased by the girls' presence, probably thinking they were good-looking "I'm Hanmi." she whispered seductively, causing me to roll my eyes

"And I'm (y/n)."

"Nice to meet you!" One of the two guys spoke, catching my attention. I nearly squeaked as I turned to them, heart beating fast at the sole vision of these beautiful men. Still, I couldn't comprehend why they looked so familiar, I wasn't sure I had ever met them anywhere. "We're the groom's cousins."

The way he spoke, how his tone sounded formal and gracious, it made me think for a moment. Maybe I'd never seen them, but the aura they had was familiar to the hosts' from the Bangtan club. Could it be? I asked myself as they both introduced to us.

"I'm Taehyung."

"Namjoon." Said the second one. "We have a third brother who'll join us in a few. He's just late."

Everyone chuckled at that while I couldn't stop eyeing them. However, my doubts didn't last long. A minute later, a group of elegant men appeared behind the brothers and among them, a pair of dark eyes instantly sunk in mines.

"(Y/n)!"

🍸

Merry Christmas everyone 💕🎄