A/N

First I would like to thank each and everyone for taking the time to read my book and for voting.

Even though English is not my first language, I tried to get it as close to being grammatically correct. So my sincere apologies if it is not.

I accept any and all advice, to further better my writing skills.

And if you are wondering why I just don't write in my first language then, well...the truth is, I don't really have a first language, there are moments where I am blending two languages at a time, sometimes three. I am a descendant of Portuguese origins, grew up in a country with a variety of languages around me, so I would say I am blessed in able to understand and say a few words in various languages.

Conversations at family reunions is often hilarious, as we all just mix and mash sentences together.

I really enjoy coming up with new stories, hoping my readers will enjoy it, as much as I have enjoyed writing it.

Leading me to come up with a beginning, middle and end. The possibilities are endless and trying to decide how you want your story to go and how to captivate your audience is an exciting prospect, as well as being a nerve racking journey, because the reality is...that not everyone will enjoy your book.

Constructive criticism is acceptable, what is not acceptable is bullying in any form. I do not support or condone it.

As you have also noted, all my stories are completed, I really don't like leaving my audience hanging and waiting for the next chapter. I have been lucky in having the time to write my stories, so I commend those who have to juggle work and their writing.

Therefore the majority of my stories at present are completed and I have no plans in creating sequels at present.

Also as a warning there is mature content in my books, read at your own discretion.

Any and all media is not my own, which are the rights of those who have let me use it.

The story content is fully my own, please do not copy.

Copy right is reserved.

Mature content.

Thank you again.

Happy Readings