Chapter 9

Mature Content

Blake groaned, Emma was not helping his control, her supple body leaning further against him, her rear pressed firmly against his fast hardening shaft.

Glancing at his surroundings, he found a spot, taking them to a group of trees. Reaching it, he quickly climbed off his horse, grabbing a blanket and scooping a still dazed Emma in one quick maneuver.

Carrying her bridal style, towards a patch of grass, under a large tree. Bending down and spreading the blanket, while trying to keep her in his arms. Placing her gently down, his large frame covering hers, finding her lips with his, stroking them apart and thrusting his tongue in, savoring the taste of her.

Emma moaned, thrusting her fingers into Blake's hair, pushing his head down, deepening their kiss.

Yanking his lips away from hers, "Emma...tell me you want this." Blake asked again.

"Shut up and kiss me." She threatened, lifting her head and biting his bottom lip gently.

Blake's self control snapped, stripping them both in one swift movement, groaning at the silky soft skin beneath him, kissing Emma passionately, his hands roaming her curvy figure, shivering when her hands scraped down his back, her body arching against his.

"You have the most glorious breasts," He murmured hungrily, his hands cupping her plump breasts, tracing the beaded tips with his thumb. Lowering his head towards her breast, suckling a pointed peak, moaning at the taste of her.

His hand moved down to her most private part, parting her lips, his thumb circled her clitoris and a fingertip traced the sweet tightness of her core.

Emma whimpered at the sensations, her hips lifting and shifting, wanting more.

Blake moved down her body, using his mouth to tease her, flicking his tongue across her swollen clit, hearing her cry out in excitement, diving into her with a frenzied need, his mouth sucking her clit, while his finger pumped in and out of her hot wet core at a pace.

Triumphantly he groaned...when she reached her peak, screaming her satisfaction. Her hands tugging on his hair, pressing his head further down. He continued his relentless assault on her core with his mouth, lapping up her tangy juices .

His shaft hardening to the point of pain, wanting to be inside her, he rose above her, lifting her legs high over his shoulders, pushing the broad thick head of his shaft into her tender flesh, "You are so tight," He groaned, as he eased into her, stretching her inner muscles, pushing a little deeper, shifting his hips and sinking his shaft completely into her.

Her core tightened around his shaft, encompassing him fully, making him groan in satisfaction. He withdrew a bit and then plunged back in, repeating the maneuver. Slamming into her harder and faster, with each thrust. His thumb and finger playing with her swollen clit, bringing her to a second orgasmic explosion, as her body shuddered and clenched tightly around his shaft, overpowering him, as he drove deep one last time, shouting out his pleasure.

Reaching his peak, losing himself in the sweet spasms of release, his cum bursting in short hot bursts into her womb, as her core clenched around his shaft, keeping them intimately connected.

"You are so worth it..." Blake breathed hoarsely, holding her close to him, his shaft still embedded inside her tight core. He couldn't and didn't want to move from her sweet embrace, their intertwined bodies enthralling him.

After a few moments, his member finally softened, moaning at the loss, as he pulled out of her. Not wanting to crush her with his weight, he gently rolled them over, lying on his back, placing Emma protectively against his body, tucking her head beneath his chin, giving a satisfied groan, at the feel of her luscious silky body against his.

Emma had gone lax in his arms, looking down he saw that she had fallen asleep, smiling...he grabbed the end of the blanket, covering them both. A satisfied sigh leaving his lips, as he too fell into a peaceful slumber...