Chapter 12

Mature Content

Hearing the pitter patter of nails running on the wooden floor, Blake knew that Rex was about to descend upon them. Luckily the bedroom door was locked and Rex hadn't mastered the trick to open the door, much to Rex's frustration.

Looking down to his side, he smiled, his wife was out for the count, lying on her side, facing him. Her arm across his waist, always needing a form of contact. The bed sheet covering her naked form, her bountiful breast peeking out at him, teasing him.

Her body had become an obsession to him, their lovemaking always at a high, never abating.

Gazing down her body, his ego inflated, her growing belly proof of his virility and stamina. Emma had conceived the first time they had made love.

They had gotten married within a month of his proposal, the most time he would give to her, before he lost patience, he wanted her in his life permanently and as quickly as possible.

It was only a month after their marriage that it was confirmed that she was pregnant, much to his delight. Though he can't say much about her morning sickness, which happened at all times of the day and was a concern for all around them, especially as it drained and tired her out.

Thankfully the morning sickness had lessened, Emma was now four months pregnant, her changing body a fascination to him.

They had gone to the doctor the previous day for a scan, it was at this appointment that it was confirmed the reason she was feeling so sick and her belly growing so fast, they were actually having twins. They couldn't yet say which gender, but Blake didn't care, he was in heaven, the family he had always secretly wanted was coming to fruition.

They had come home, retreating to their room, making love a couple of times during the evening. It was like a switch had gone on in Emma, triggering her lust, she became insatiable. Not that he was complaining, he would die a happy man, being buried deep in her hot core constantly. Any reason to make love to his wife, was a good omen to him and he sure wasn't going to complain or deny them that pleasure.

And another member was going to be added to their growing family later that morning. Emma had finally convinced him that Rex needed a companion. So they had searched shelters for the right dog, finding the perfect female that would bring down Rex's master of the house attitude, though Rex didn't know that yet.

His sister was going to bring the female dog, that they had called Lady over soon...

Shifting slightly, he bent his head, placing a soft kiss first on Emma's forehead, then her nose, then making his way to her pouty lips, suckling and tugging on her bottom lip. Smiling when she opened her sleepy eyes and stared at him, "Morning sweetheart...It's time to wake up. Rex's surprise will be here soon and we need to get ready." Placing another kiss on her lips, when she smiled at him in response.

Emma brought her hands up above her head, stretching her tired limbs, the bed sheet sliding off her body as she moved.

"You are so beautiful..." Blake groaned huskily, hovering over her, feasting on the sight of her engorged nipples, bending his head and taking one swollen peak into his mouth.

"Do we have time..." She whispered out huskily, arching her body towards him, all coherent thought leaving her, when Blake's hand moved to her already wet core, gasping when he inserted a finger into her centre, his thumb thrumming and circling her nub. His hot mouth continuing their assault on her highly sensitive breasts.

"There is always time for this..." He groaned out, his shaft hard and ready to plunge into her tight core. Moving over her, careful of her stomach, his swollen head entering her wet core easily, gliding in and out her slick walls, slow at first and then picking up pace, as Emma lifted her legs and wrapped them around his waist, his shaft going deeper in this position.

"Oh God...you make me feel so good." Emma gasped, as he plunged his thick shaft in and out of her, her hips lifting at each stroke. Her body ready to explode into ecstasy.

Their bodies moved in sync, Emma's nails scraping down his back, causing him to shiver in pain and pleasure. Bending his head, kissing her passionately, capturing her scream of completion, as she shattered. Her inner walls clenching him tightly, making him lose control, his orgasm wrenched from him, grunting his pleasure as he came.

They both lay still, spent from their explosive release, trying to catch their breath, savoring their intimate connection.

A bark and scraping of nails on the door, brought them back to reality, "Can't wait until he is distracted...Lady is going to drive him nuts." He jokingly grumbled against her neck, frustrated that he needed to get up, before the damn dog is able to break their door down.

"Just think, after today, we will be able to stay a bit longer in our room." She responded slyly, "Aren't you glad I suggested it...?" She lightly teased.

Lifting his head, he glanced at her, grinning, "Yes Ma'am...I sure am glad." Placing a kiss on her lips.