Chapter 11

"Oh God..." She exclaimed, extracting herself from Blake's warm embrace, searching frantically for her shirt, "I'm so sorry..." She sobbed out, "I didn't think..."

Confused and tensing slightly, Blake tried to make out, why Emma was apologizing, standing up, he located his jeans, donning them on quickly, before he made his way towards a clearly distressed Emma.

Reaching her, he lightly grabbed her arms, "Why are you sorry?" He demanded to know, staring at her down bent head.

Emma took a deep breath, looking up at Blake, her eyes brimming with tears, "We didn't use protection..." She whispered out, biting her bottom lip.

"Is that all...?" He queried, his eyebrow arching upwards, staring into her beautiful eyes intently.

Yanking herself away from him, Emma began to pace, then stopping to glare at an amused Blake, "Is that all...?" She repeated like a parrot. "No it's not!" Stomping her foot in frustration, wincing slightly when her barefoot hit a small rock, making her swear in unlady like terms.

A clearly amused Blake could not stop grinning, shrugging his shoulders in a devil may care attitude, "So...what else is wrong?" Putting his hands into his back pockets, rocking back and forth on his bare feet, waiting patiently for Emma to clarify her point...

Wanting to swipe that smirk off his face, Emma went for the jugular, "I...could...get...pregnant!" She spoke firmly, poking his chest with each word.

Grabbing her hand, he placed it flat against his chest, "So...?" He asked calmly.

Fuming, she tried to yank her hand away, failing at that, she attempted to hit him with her free hand, trying to get some kind of sense into him. Only to gasp in surprise, when Blake swiftly turned her around, bringing her up against his body, keeping her prisoner in his tight embrace, defeated at his strong grip, she sadly mumbled out, "I'm not a gold digger."

"I never said you were." He quietly spoke near her ear, his hot breath causing shivers down her spine.

"You are going to think I tried to trap you with a pregnancy..." She sobbed out, cursing herself for destroying a perfect relationship before it even had a chance to grow, crying silently at the loss, holding onto Blake as long as possible.

"Ah...Emma darling. That is why I love you even more." He mumbled out, gently squeezing her into his embrace, "It was bound to happen either way...before or after the nuptials...we just got a jumpstart on it earlier than planned." He lightly joked.

Emma stilled, her tumbling thoughts trying hard to focus on Blake's words, her mind ready to explode with so many emotions, "You love me...?" She stuttered, still unsure she heard correctly.

Turning her around in his embrace, Blake cupped her face, his thumbs clearing away the tears, he looked down at her lovingly, placing a soft kiss on her mouth, "I never thought I would admit it ever..." Giving her another kiss, "I love you." He stated firmly, holding his breath, waiting for her reaction.

Emma smiled, "I love you too."

Blake whooped with joy, gathering Emma into his arms, laughing joyously at her squeak of surprise, spinning them around.

Stopping after a few moments, Blake placed Emma down gently on the ground, making sure she was able to stand on her own, before he took a step back, going down on one knee, "Emma, will you do the honor of becoming my one and only, to have my children, grow old and always be your sassy self beside me for life, keeping me always on my toes." Extracting an engagement ring and lifting her left hand, placing the ring on her ring finger, kissing it gently, before looking lovingly at his Emma.

Emma could only nod, happiness brimming from her every pore, lowering herself, she placed kisses all over Blake's face lovingly, "I do..." She finally was able to respond, kissing him passionately, letting him know and feel how much she loved him.