Chapter 5

Blake arrived promptly at the designated spot, his eyes zeroing in to the only female that held his interest, ignoring the rest. His body instantly reacting, seeing her clad in a skimpy jade bikini, all her curves and toned body on display for all to see. Making him frown, when other men ogled what was his to stare at only.

Needing a moment to compose himself, he let go of an excited Rex, who had sniffed Emma out, wanting to get to her. He slowly followed, watching as Rex made a beeline towards her, smiling when Rex protectively growled lowly at the men standing nearby, making them back away from her.

Only to move quickly, when he noticed that Rex, was about to plough down an unsuspecting Emma, catching her, before she hit the ground.

Emma gasped, surprised at the impact, she figured instantly that Rex had jumped up in greeting, unbalancing her, causing her to stumble backwards, only for a warm hard wall to stop her from falling and large arms to encircle her waist, keeping her firmly upright.

"Sorry...I shouldn't have let go of his leash. Didn't realize he was that excited to see you..." Blake murmured near her ear, his hot breath causing tingles to erupt throughout her body.

Having Emma in his arms was taking all his self-control, he really needed to take a step back and focus. If he is not careful, she will run for the hills before giving him a chance. Taking a few more seconds to savor the feel of her against him, he grudgingly let go.

"That's okay..." Emma responded lightly, bending down towards an excited Rex, giving him her undivided attention, hoping Blake didn't notice how he had affected her, "I guess I can relate...I also missed him."

Blake frowned, glaring at his dog, the stupid mutt, was getting all of Emma's attention. Making him green with envy, a feeling he didn't like, wishing that her hands were all over him, rather than on his dog, "I guess my theory was correct...he seems more active." He mumbled out, remembering the reason why they were here in the first place.

Emma hid her face in Rex's fur, hiding her grin, Blake was clearly jealous, composing herself for a few moments, she stood up, "I guess you are right. Should we go now...maybe taking a walk, he will calm down a bit." Looking at Blake innocently...

Trying to keep a straight face, especially when Blake narrowed his eyes at her suspiciously.

Quickly picking up Rex's leash and walking down towards the beach. Leaving an unsuspecting Blake behind, hoping he didn't notice her smirk, she quickly sashayed away, before she blew her cover.

It took a moment for Blake to react, following quickly behind Emma. Enjoying the view, the sway of her hips hypnotizing him, making him drool. His imagination going into overdrive, the things he could do to that lush derriere...

Emma looked back at Blake, noticing the dazed look on his face. Yep...hook, line and sinker, she thought to herself. Wanting to rile him up, she slowed down a bit, "Eyes up here...buster." Attempting to talk sternly.

Blake only grinned, "This is a public beach, so I can look if I want too, otherwise you should have covered all that delicious body up." His grin widening as she only glared at him, stalking away from him.