Chapter 10

Blake woke with a start, thinking it was all a dream, only to feel a warm presence against him, relaxing slightly, he blinked open his eyes, adjusting his eyesight. Looking down, Emma was still asleep, nestled protectively in his embrace.

Moving a lock of hair from her face gently, he smiled, she was perfect, awake or asleep, he would never get tired of her sassy personality or looks.

Lifting his head a bit, he took in their surroundings, his horse was quietly grazing nearby. And a few birds chirped in the trees, leaving only him and Emma there, no other souls nearby.

Content that he had asked his sister to keep Rex with her for the weekend, otherwise his dog would have interrupted their moment.

Nor was he worried about ranch hands lurking about, because he had given express orders for them to keep away from this area.

They weren't far from the cabin, but...his self-control was on a losing battle and he had loved every moment of it and didn't regret the turn of events, leading them to this point. Thinking about it, his shaft began to harden, remembering her hot wet core encompassing him.

He tried to control himself, knowing she was still sleeping, but his member would not go down and when she shifted slightly in her sleep, he groaned huskily, losing the battle yet again...

His hands roamed down towards her hips, gently adjusting them, while he maneuvered his hardened shaft towards her centre. Penetrating her hot core, inch by inch, groaning, when she widened her thighs further, opening her core to him, taking all of him in...

Emma had been awake for awhile, she just didn't want to move from her spot and when she felt Blake's shaft harden, she decided to tease him, shifting slightly, brushing her core against him. Moaning with ecstasy when he finally entered her fully...

Hearing her moan, Blake knew then that Emma was awake, the little minx was driving him crazy with lust, throwing his control completely over the edge. Thrusting slowly at first, enjoying the feeling of her inner walls clenching his shaft, "You feel so good..." He groaned, savoring this slow pace.

Emma's only instinct was to move in sync with Blake, gasping out her pleasure with each thrust of his shaft, penetrating her deeper and deeper, driving her mindless with ecstasy.

Removing his hard shaft from her core, Blake shifted their bodies in a sitting position, with Emma straddling his lap. Plunging his shaft back into her heat, latching his mouth over one of her nipples, suckling and biting, causing her to cry out and arch herself, bringing her closer to him.

"So beautiful." He whispered, swirling his tongue over the hard peak, sucking it into his mouth, then giving the same treatment to her other breast.

While his hands slid down, gripping her hips, lifting her and then slamming her back down on his hardened shaft, up and down at a relentless pace, pounding into her mindlessly. Her nails gripping tightly onto his shoulders, her head thrown back, feeling her squeeze his shaft, as she came with a scream.

He kept on thrusting, prolonging their orgasm, pouring himself into her, spurt after spurt, filling her womb with his hot semen.

Leaning his forehead against hers, "You feel so good." Kissing her softly on her mouth, bringing her closer to him, embracing her, his shaft still throbbing inside her heat.

Emma hummed in agreement, savoring being in the protective cocoon of Blake's arms, her arms wrapping around his neck, her head laying down on his chest, hearing his heart beat at a fast pace, closing her eyes in contentment.

Only for a thought to penetrate her foggy brain...

End of Mature Content