Introduction

His purpose....The only reason he was living was his love for his wife. He thought everything would be okay with his brother coming back until his brother was declared dead by the police. He wished just for her but she refused and so he left. Left somewhere where he thought he could never be found by anyone.

For her, her sister and her family was her everything while for him she was his everything but time has changed and this time it was forever....His purpose became the stranger who was pushed upon him by destiny and that purpose became his life.

He thought he had lost everything when she had left him. But he was wrong because the three letter word god whose existance he refused to acknowledge when his life was filled with miseries had given him a second chance to life.

He was living happily in his life until that day after five years came when his wife saw him in a mall coincidently with his purpose. She and his family questioned his loyality. But this time there was a little change because he was not hurt.

He was broken...broken beyond repair but he will live for his purpose. The purpose which made him a better person and gave him a second chance to be happy.

He was weak and broken when she left him. He became strong because his purpose gave him a second chance to life and he thought he knew one thing that he would never leave his purpose for anybody afterall he loved his purpose probably even more than he ever loved his wife.

But he was wrong because life again bought him into a delimma in which he was standing 5 years ago. He had to choose between his purpose and his wife.

This time who would he choose...who would become his purpose?
.............................................................
Holaaa!!
This story is based on the 6 months track where Swara leaves Sanskar for Ragini.
If you like this then please let me know your views and thoughts through your votes and comments.
Any resemblance to any fanfiction is purely coincidence.

Ahsina❤