Part 1

I am going Mr.Maheshwari and remember unless and until my sister's husband doesn't come back i am not going to come back to you...Goodbye Mr.Maheshwari.

You left without turning back and i knew you wouldn't and so i didn't stop you...Goodbye Swara maybe this is the end of our relationship and my life too. You were always my everything but you left and pushed me into the black hole which is going to consume me till the end of my life.

Looking around i realised everyone had left me again because there were nobody around but it's okay because i will live no matter what happens. I left towards my room fully aware that nobody is going to be with me and that i am left again with my sadness. I felt a hand on my head which comforted me and made me feel a certain satisfaction. I realised whose hand was it but i wanted to be sure because i couldn't let me expectations hurt just like my heart because it was broken..broken beyond repair. I looked up, i saw her...looking at my teary eyes she cried too and that's when i realised the love which a mother has for her son could not be replaced by anything in this world. She hugged me and carressed my hairs and slowly whispered into my ears, "Its okay son...you are going to be okay. I can feel it in my bones that you are going to be okay my son because you and Uttara are the reason for my existance. You have to be fine for me because i cannot afford to lose you again. If i lose you again then i won't be able to survive son...I know your father will never support you but i will be there for you whenever you will need me..Promise me that you are going to be okay.

I said nothing but i laid on her lap...and i realised that i needed nothing else other than her. I thought Swara was my everything but i forgot i have that person with me who has loved me more than anything in this world. I gained some courage and i whispered slowly,"I am going to be okay mom but for that i need to go...i want to go mom go somewhere where nobody will ever be able to find me ever but i promise that i am going to be okay mom..."
Sujata:You can but i thought my son is not a coward to just run away...stay here till you don't find Laksh because i want you to prove them that you are not a murderer..i want that my son.
Seeing those tears in my mom's eyes i realised that i need to find him and prove my so called family that i am not a murderer..not for anyone but for my mother.
Sanskar:I promise to find him mom. I never realised it mom but when i look into your eyes i feel i am home.. I promise mom i am going to be okay and i will never let this black hole consume me ever...I love you mom.
She said nothing but carressed my hairs and i fell asleep without even realising but i realised that i just needed you mom and i am going to be okay...
.............................................................
Coming into my parents house i felt a void in my heart...something so close but still so unknown but a question was still ringing in my ears that did i do right by just leaving like that? Will the words that i uttered today ruin our relationship for once and forever. Whatever it is going to be i hope you understand Sanskar that i need to be there for Ragini...I promise that once Laksh comes back i will make everything okay.

Little did she realise that this was just the beginning of their relationship coming to an end. Is it really practical to put your relationship on stake for the sister who loved her husband more than anything in the world? Is it really wrong to be selfish without harming anyone?

Sanskar knew that this was the end of their relationship but did Swara ever realise that? Sometimes we take people so much for granted that we forget that even they are humans and that even they have emotions. We all make mistakes some people try to rectify it while other do not but who are we to say who is right and wrong?
.............................................................
I woke up the next morning to see my mom's face...her face was stained with tears but i could see the happiness on her face. I got up from her lap and woke her up..she had left to freshen up. I had come down after freshening up and i seeing the face of badi mom i realised that she was not pleased seeing me so i left towards my room requesting my sister to send food upstairs in my room. I sat down on my bed...it was hurting a lot because i did consider her as my mother. Hearing a knock on the door..i opened it only to see my mom and my sister standing with three plates. We had our food quietly but before leaving they smiled and told,"We will be there for you even if the whole world leaves you."
Hearing this i understood the real meaning of love which was beyond everything...a love without any conditions that i wondered was i really right in thinking that Swara is my only purpose and priority to live? I was wrong i was always wrong. I love mom and Uttara a lot..till now i ignored you both for Swara but i understood in real means that who is mine and who is not. I am not accussing you Swara but was it really right to leave you husband for your sister..i don't know as you left me for your sister because your love for her or the family never had any conditions while their love for you had and in my case i loved you so much that i forgot that i have a mother and sister too. But still i have a strong voice ringing into my ears asking me who is my purpose? I knew this is not the end because love is not everything that you need in life...I want to know who is my purpose..is it just my mother and sister or even more than that? I don't know but i knew life has something planned for me and i will wait for it...because i know a life without purpose is meaningless and i will do everything to know what and who is my purpose.
.............................................................
If you like this chapter then please do vote and comment.

Ahsina❤