Part 5

How much ever my past had broken me..that much only strong i have become. It makes me realise one thing that whatever bad times we go through in life it is all destined for a better tomorrow. I am thankful for my family, my life...there was a moment in my life where i had cursed my existance, where i was all ready to kill myself but i didn't and i swear on my purpose that i have never regretted it.

When i left behind my past and started a new beginning of my life. I thought i could never be okay but i realised i could because i am more than okay today..i have an amazing daughter who loves me even more than words can explain.
Ashi:Papa.
Sanskar:Hmm...what happened?
Ashi: Where were you lost? Anyways, i want to tell you something. I adore you papa...you mean so much to me. You know in school when people ask me about my mother, i used to first feel sad but when i close my eyes i see you. The love that you have for me is something which i can't explain in words. I love you so much papa. I know you never ask anything for yourself in this world but what do you want me to achieve in life?
Sanskar:You know as parents we all try to give our child the best life. I want you to reach in much more bigger heights than me. I want you to fly and touch the skies that you need no person for your identity. Above all these i want you to be a good person that one day when i look down from there i can proudly say she is my purpose,my daughter.
Ashi:I promise that i will become that successful that one day i will speak on the biggest stage ever. It's your daughter's promise. I love you.
Sanskar:I love you too. Let's go to the mall now. We have been sitting in the car since like forever...your chachi and dadi will be waiting for us.
.............................................................
I looked up while searching for mom and Uttara when i saw the Maheshwari's along with Swara with them. That day finally came when we met Swara....You saw me today, i had seen you that day but i completely forgot about that. I saw your teary eyes Swara but i couldn't wipe them. I couldn't because when i looked at my right i saw my daughter. You were my past Swara,Ashi is my today and my tommorrow...She is my everything,she made me realise my existance and i can't run away from this truth.
Swara:Is she your daughter?
Sanskar:Yes...my daughter,Ashi.
I heard badimom asking me if i got married again. I said nothing...why should i always justify myself? I didn't want to answer because badi mom was not there when my heart was bleeding and now when i am okay. She wants to know if i got married again....i have nothing against her but the people who were not there in my bad times i don't want them in my good times either. Mom invited them home,they agreed and i realised it's going to be hell awkward.

Why are you crying mumma?

I looked up and i saw a small kid hugging Swara.
Swara:I am not crying Sayam...mumma is fine.
He looked up and he saw me clearly not convinced. He ran towards me and hugged my legs screaming papa while i didn't know what to do. I was shocked...he is Swara's son so does that mean he is our son? Was she pregnant when i left and if she was why didn't she bother to tell me about it? I looked up and i saw Ragini. I got the answer by myself. Why did you do this to us Swara? We could have been living happily but...I agree she was not the only one to be blamed but didn't i deserve to know that i was going to become a father? Was i so unworthy of love that you refused to let me know that i was the father of your child. I didn't know what to do because life again has made me stand in the place i was 5 years ago but i knew one thing that i would never leave Ashi for anyone. I knew one more thing it would be unfair with the kid afterall what has he done to deserve all these. I sighed and kneeled down with a small smile...
Sayam:Where were you all these years papa? I missed you so much.
I had no answers what could i have ever said to him that i didn't know he existed...what could i have told him that his mother didn't bother to tell me that he existed because she thought i was wrong. I looked at Ashi and at him. Again life has bought me into a situation where i didn't know what to do. Sayam is my blood and Ashi is my purpose. I didn't want to choose because how could i ever have to choose between my kids. I said nothing about what he had asked me but we left home. I knew the situations are going to turn awkward at home but i had no other option.
.............................................................
We reached home. Uttara took Ashi and Sayam to room while the family members stood in the hall and Swara and i left towards my room because she wanted to talk to me.
Swara:Is she really your daughter Sanskar?
Sanskar:Yeah...my daughter,Ashi.
Swara:I made a mistake but was my mistake so big that i lost you. What have i ever done to deserve this Sanskar? Why only me? I have always wished the best for people but why is it always me who has to suffer?
Sanskar:I don't blame you Swara. Whatever happened to us was destined. Let's get it straight...we are broken,broken beyond repair so trying to fix ourselves is going to hurt more. Let things go as it was going. I can't leave Ashi. When i picked her in my arms i realised she was my purpose...she is not just my daughter Swara. She is my light in my darkness. She is not my biological daughter...she is not my blood. I love her Swara. When you refused to come beck to me...i was sad it was hurting a lot that day but now i can't live without her. I didn't lie to you because i am tired of lying....i love my life Swara and Ashi she is such a big part of me that i can't even imagine to live without her. She is my everything Swara and i swear to god that there is nothing bigger than her for me because she is my purpose.
.............................................................
Thank you for all the votes and comments. If you like this part then please do vote and comment.

Ahsina❤