Part 6

She cried and i could do nothing....do we deserve a second chance to be together? I wondered but i didn't have an answer.
Swara:I thought i was doing the right thing but i realised i was wrong. When i realised it was late because you had left.....i did wrong with you and our son which is why he is living without a father even after having one in this world. I thought i could be mother and a father for him but i forgot for a child both the parents are important in their life....i never signed on those divorce papers which you had given to me through Shiv because i thought i could have a second chance to correct my mistakes...I guess not anymore though.

I didn't know what to say but if Swara had told me about her being pregnant then things would have been different today. I looked at her and smiled sadly...I knew we could be happy if we were together but would that be right? Every single time we were together we would get separated from each other...because maybe we were never meant to be. She looked at me with her teary eyes while my eyes got teary as well but i chose to hide that because a moment of weakness would make her believe that we do have a second chance together and i didn't want to believe in that.
Sanskar:I understand Swara...i know you are regretting but i can't do anything about it. I have a daughter and she is my life without her there is no Sanskar. I can't leave her...I know one thing that i will never come back to that house where nobody ever trusted me so getting back together will always be out of my option because i know if we get back together then you will drag me back to that house and i don't want that. So let's get it straight i want divorce Swara.

Saying this i left. I had to be rude to her because i can't go to that house back. She for her so called selfless love for her family will want to go back and i will follow her like her tail. Why? Because i
love her. Love had destroyed and broken me to such a extend where i was ready to kill myself...i won't let things repeat with me again.
.............................................................
When he left i stared at infinity with tears rolling down my eyes..i never wanted him to think that i didn't love him at all but i guess he does believe that. I was wrong,again i am the one suffering. It's kind of terrifying that how just like that i feel my heart is being snatched away. I left him for my sister and i have no one beside me..i wish i would have realised it earlier that who really is my own and who is not. I don't live with the Maheshwari's, they came here for an event here in Mumbai and so i was just out with them. I live here with my son...i wish i could tell him that but i guess he thinks i am living with them and so be it. He is happy in his life and that's all what i want for him. Maybe we were never meant to be. I will live for my son with my regret consuming me till the end.

Life is unpredictable indeed and living with your regret consuming you is terrifying but she will live for her son because she couldn't break down. Her lifeline was her son and his was his daughter. She lived for her son because he was her blood while Sanskar lived for his daughter because she was his purpose. They both believed that they were never meant to be..but was that really the reality? Life can be sad,fluffy or happy, it all depends on how you perceive it as. Some people choose to break down to become nothing but there is always something which is written in our destiny. The main thing about life is that you can't be happy after being the reason of someone being broken.  That was the case with Swara and so she still regrets her decision. Will life ever give her a second chance to correct her mistakes? She doesn't know but she will live with all her questions and regret consuming her.
.............................................................
Swara:I am ready to give you divorce Sanskar. Maybe we were never meant to be. But i have a small request tell Sayam that you are his father and that you love him a lot. He never asks me about you because he doesn't want to hurt me but i know how much he feels bad when people asks him about his father.
Sanskar:Would that be ever enough Swara? No,it will never be but i promise that whenever he will need me...i will be there for him as a father. Because if Ashi is my daughter then i can never deny that Sayam is my son..i will always be standing next to him just like a rock with you beside me. I promise Swara.

She smiled and i smiled too. I said all that because i could never choose between my children and when i say that i mean it. I sighed thinking about me speaking to the lawyer and we will need to stay together in one house for 6 months so that our divorce gets approved. God knows what is going to happen in these 6 months but i was happy because that means that i will get to stay with my son and Swara for 6 months. I don't want to agree that i am happy but still. I was happy but i knew it's going to last for only some time after that there would be a bigger reality awaiting for us that we will get separated after 6 months again. But i knew i will be okay for my daughter,my purpose.
.............................................................
Thank you for all the votes and comments. If you like this chapter then please do vote and comment.

Ahsina❤