Part 9

6 months later
Finally that day had come when we both are separating from each other...These 6 months were very precious and loving to me that i will live while remembering it, till my last breath...maybe this was the end of everything. I was lost in my world when i was getting into the house...i saw Swara there, we both got into the house speaking no words to each other.

Happy Anniversary Mumma papa....we love you.

I looked around only to see all the beautiful picture of ours hanging on the walls....i looked around to see all our memories hanging on the walls. I wondered if we were right in getting separated from each other for that one bad thing that had happened in our lives....How weird it is? I was insecure about all the bad things that occured in our lives...that i forgot we had much more beautiful memories together.

I kneeled down in front of Ashi and Sayam...did you both do this for us?
Ashi:Yes...dadi told that today is your anniversary.
Sayam:You know we both have a gift for you two....take this.
Swara:Thank you...

Swara and i held the big papers bundled up in the form of a book...turning the pages of the book we saw all the pictures and the beautiful memories that we had made together...and when we reached to the last page i saw a picture of the four of us and under that it was written happily ever after. We both looked at each other not knowing what to do....

Mumma,Sayam i met you both 6 months ago...i never knew what was family until i met you two. Till then i thought i only needed papa because papa was the only one there for me eversince i was born but now until i have you both and papa in my life i don't feel my life without us four together.
Sayam:This last picture has a happily ever after which means we will always be there for each other together.

We both cut the cake and i headed towards the room not knowing what to do when i got a message from Swara. To meet her on terrace...i went there and saw Swara.

Sanskar:What happened?
Swara:I don't know what to do Sanskar....i am confused and tired of fighting every single day. What will be the state of the kids when they get to know that we are going to separate tomorrow? We are going to mess them up isn't it?
Sanskar:You remember the day when you told me to move on. That day i went to kill myself and i almost did if i wouldn't have heard Ashi crying. There goes no day Swara when i haven't regretted trying to kill myself.....I still regret it, every single day that goes by i think what i was going to do. I was going to kill myself because i was selfish...i was ready to turn back to dust without thinking about my mother and sister who were there for me. There goes no day by when i haven't thought about you Swara. 6 months have passed by eversince we have been living together with our children....in these 6 months i realised one thing that our kid are going to be fine. No matter what happens in life Swara...no matter what will be our ending our kids are going to be fine.
Swara:How can you be so sure that no matter what will be our ending, our kids will be fine?
Sanskar:We are their parents Swara....we do the best that we can do for them but at the end of the day what they become...what they turn out that's even bigger than us because we try to provide them a better life and a better childhood that we both have ever had. We both never had an easy childhood because you just had a mother with you while i had a father who was equal to not having a father....i knew one thing that i would try my best never be a father like mine....I have thought about this a lot Swara. I am not doing this because of the kids or anybody...i am doing this for us because I want us to be together...i want us to have a second chance together because i love you. Till today i ran away from you because i was scared but now i am not...i couldn't trust in us to have a happy ending but atleast we can try to. Will you marry me Swara?
Swara:Why do you want to marry me again? When i have given you nothing but sadness and darkness in my life. I can never be a perfect life partner Sanskar.
Sanskar:Our marriage wasn't perfect, i agree but you need to understand one thing that if you were never a perfect life partner to me then i wasn't either. We both have made mistakes then why should only you be blamed. Till now i thought i had a darkness inside of me and i didn't want my darkness to come out of me because i was scared that it would eat up the light which I got from my daughter. But i was wrong i had no darkness inside of me...i was broken and when your broken you need to let the people who care about you in your life.
Swara:If i say yes then will you love me just as your Swara and not as Sayam's mother or just because i accepted your daughter?
Sanskar:I have told you already that it's better to have loved rather than not loving at all Swara. I loved you so much to leave you and i love you so much to not let you go because i can't survive without you now. Our kids are our purpose and our purpose united us...till today i ran away from you because i was scared,i was really scared but the voice which screams out from inside just tells me Swara that we are gonna be okay...will you marry ms. swara?

She nodded and we hugged each other fully knowing that it's an actual happy ending with a new purpose and happiness...where there was no place of doubt, insecurities or guilt.....it was indeed a day with us coming together, to have a happily ever after and we were sure that we will never separate because we had our purpose with us which will unite us till the end of our life.
I never thought life would ever give us a second chance together...Swara left me and my life stopped, i met Ashi and my life started again. Now my purpose that is my Ashi finally united us.
.............................................................
Thank you for all the votes and comments. If you like this chapter then please do vote and comment.

Ahsina❤