Last Part(10)

I am scared....Sayam i don't know how will this end up. I swear i am going to mess it up...i know that and  i feel it.
Sayam:Why the hell are you getting so nervous? Ashi Sharma, this was that moment of your life for which you were waiting for and now what happend? Come on behna you can do it.
Ashi:When did you start being so good?
Sayam:It's my sister's big day for which she has been waiting...i would love to be supportive, you know why? Because only i can tease you not anyone else. You are my sister and i will not share you with anyone.
Ashi:Achaa...now go. I need to get ready.
Sayam left while Ashi eyes goes to the picture of her with Swara,Sanskar and Sayam...her eyes got teary.
I love you so much papa...
............................................................
Ashi, you are 18 now. What i am going to tell you now is such a big part of you life and i had decided that i will only tell you today. After this whatever you tell me...i  promise i am going to be okay with it. I was crying and broken when i found you....Swara and i had problems which had broken us then beyond repair and when i was crying, when i had no hope to live a life...when i was almost going to kill myself. I found you Ashi, you are not my biological daughter..you are my adopted daughter.
Tears roll through Ashi's eyes...
Ashi:I am not you real daughter. I am not you blood.....you are not my father then why did you adopt me? Because you had no one beside you? You just took me as a replacement of all the pain that you had went through....Can i ask you a question, if you had no problems with mumma then would you have still adopted me? Was i just a choice for you or...something else?

Sanskar stared at her and sat there not knowing what to do..while she left fully sad.
............................................................
There goes no day by papa when i have not regretted asking you that...and that costed me really bad and changed to someone whom i never knew i would become. I love you papa not because you adopted me but because you loved me equally as you had ever loved Sayam.
Her thoughts get broken because of the door being opened.
Sayam:Ashi, they are calling you it's time. Ashi,Ashi relax look at me..he holds either side of the face and whispers"Breathe"..You are going to rock it Ashi...i know it. Now come.
She walks out of the room only to see a big stage decorated...on walking she sees Sanskar and Swara. She sits in middle of them and looks and looks at Sanskar and smiles. While he looks at her holding her hands whispers into her ears,"I am so proud of you.."
............................................................
You asked me a question before...i think i do need to answer that because i want you to know what you are to me Ashi. I don't care if you want to talk to me or not. You are my daughter Ashi....no matter what you say you can never deny that so now you need to listen to me. You asked me a question before that whether i chose you or not...i didn't choose you for me Ashi. My destiny chose you for me...to be honest my destiny pushed a stranger upon me, that time i didn't know that, that stranger would become my life and that child became you. The moment i saw you i knew you were my purpose...you were not a choice Ashi, you are a fact. And there would be no human in this world who could ever take your place in my life. The moment i picked you in my arms i understood that you are my purpose Ashi...you are just not my daughter, you are my big break and i love you. You asked me why do i love you, let me tell you why i love you..i love because you are just the kid whom you were when i met you. I love you because you are my daughter eventhough not my blood. I love because the first time when you called me papa i have never felt so precious im my whole life. Sayam and you, both of you are my life, my purpose and no matter what happens i will always choose my family.
............................................................
And the award for the best business woman of the year goes to Ashi Sharma.

Swara and i looked at each other and smiled seeing our daughter going to collect the award....i held her hands and tears made way through my eyes seeing my daughter standing on the stage.

Thank you for this award...i feel so privileged standing over hearing receiving this award. For most of you who know me they do know that i am an adopted daughter of my great and loving parents sitting over there. I remember promising my dad that one day i will be standing on the biggest stage with him neing proud of me. Standing over here i just want to dedicate this award to my dad and mom. Who loved and cared for me beyond probably my parents would have ever done. Thank you for your love,care,support....and everything. I would like to call upn the stage my mother,father and brother. We all posed for a family picture...

Indeed everything was perfect in life....Ashi is 27 years old and has achieved so much in her life at a very young age...Sayam is studying to become a cardiologist while Swara and i,we both are perfect living happily together. Mom and dad are together and my sister she is married to my best friend,Shiv and she is one of the leading lawyers. I never thought i would ever be able to get a normal life ever but life had something else only stored for me...in all means i am blessed because one time i thought Ashi was my only purpose to live in this world but i was wrong because i had a purpose to live a life and that was for my family...Life can be mean to you sometimes but every once in a time you will understand what is the beauty of life. The beauty of my life is my family, my life, my purpose...

Swara:Where are you lost?
Sanskar:Nowhere...i love you Swara.
Swara:Love you too.
We both hugged each other. There is one thing that i have learnt from life...smile with whatever you have in life and wait for a better tommorrow.
This is my life...the true life of a broken person, the story of my purpose. This is my story, the story of me discovering my real purpose.
............................................................
It's always easy to go and break down to become nothing...life is hard but never give up because every single person born on this world is born for a purpose. A life without purpose is a life which is meaningless. Every single soul has a purpose so if you are broken, if you have gone through the worse and the worst of life never give up because you will fight...because you are a warrior. Cry because that makes you strong but make sure that you never cry for the same reason again. Life can be sad,happy or broken but never give up because the every day when you wake up there might be a purpose which is waiting up for you just give some time for everything.

....................THE END......................

This story is indeed very precious to me. I enjoyed writting this because i always wanted to write something like this. I hope you guys like it too.

Thank you for all the votes and comments. If you like this chapter then please do vote and comment.

Ahsina❤