Part 4

That day still haunts me....it reminds me of the sin that i was going to do. I was never so weak to be ready to kill myself then why was i going to jump of the cliff...i don't know but all i can say is thank you Swara for refusing to come back to me because of you i was broken that day...because of you i understood my real purpose. I used to love you more than words could ever explain but now your just a memory in my life which i would never want to recall. My existance was so broken because of you that i was all ready to kill myself for you but i got up because Sanskar Maheshwari is not a coward to just kill himself for someone who never loved him in real means.
...........................................................
I was all prepared to jump of the cliff when i heard a faint voice from behind. I went towards the voice forgetting all about what i was going to do...i saw a small child crying longing for someone's attention. I smiled sadly thinking of our life situations her parents left her because they didn't want her and my wife left me because she didn't want me in her life without her sister being happy in her life. I picked her in my arms in an attempt to comfort her...something just hit me so hard that day. I felt like she was someone so important to me. The moment i picked her up she stopped crying and i understood something which made me smile with my whole face....i understood that she is my purpose. The moment i held her in my arms it hit me like a lighting...i understood that she was my purpose. I was looking for something since so long and now i understood what I was looking for....i promised myself that come what may i would not leave her...we both were longing for love and we both will get love through each other.
.............................................................
I am sorry Sanskar...i know i am doing wrong with you but i can't do anything about it because i can't come back to you without Ragini getting her Laksh back. If Laksh is not alive then we will never unite and i will live seeing you move on in your life. I am sorry child that you will not be getting you father's love....you will have to live a life like me and i am sorry with all my heart for that but your mom can't help it. I can't be selfish.

We make some decisions in life which not only affects our life but also other's whose life is connected with us. The thing about Sanskar was that his love was selfish while Swara's love was selfless...but the question is being selfish for your love really wrong. She decided for Sanskar and for her child eventhough she knew it was wrong..She thought all that she was doing was right but the point of life is that we can never be happy in life after being the reason of someone being unhappy in their life..

Her phone started ringing and she picked up the call without knowing about the storm which was awaiting for her...She rushed towards Maheshwari Mansion along with her family and she saw her brother-in-law standing there apologising everyone. As soon as Ragini saw Laksh she rushed towards Laksh while Swara was all happy seeing her sister happy. She looked for Sanskar finally she thought about him....she was happy that now everything would be fine in her life. The police officer who was standing there was Sanskar's best friend,Shiv.
Swara:Shiv,where is Sanskar?
Shiv:He left Swara....he went leaving all the things that gave him pain behind or atleast that's what he said. He gave this to you from his side. When he left he didn't want to keep anything hanging so he gave me these divorce papers. The last sign of anything which existed between you both was something he didn't want.

Sanskar,Sujata and Uttara had left leaving their past behind. Sanskar left because he didn't want to live with his so called family who gave no help to him but broke him while Sujata and Uttara left because they wanted to be there for Sanskar. That's what family is the people who can leave anything for you.

That night when i realised my real purpose i got a call that Shiv has found Laksh back and he is driving Laksh back home...i was happy it was like a big stone was finally gone from my head. I finally realised that i got what i was searching for. I told something to Shiv requesting to tell the same to Swara and also to do what i told him to. I called mom and Uttara towards the cliff before Laksh could reach Maheshwari Mansion.

They looked at me confused seeing a child in my arms,
Sanskar:Swara refused to come back to me and it was paining a lot in my heart...i was going to kill myself when i heard a faint voice...it was this child crying, i needed someone for me and she needed someone too. She is my purpose for what i have been looking for since forever..i want to adopt her legally mom. I want to call her as my daughter.
Sujata:If that's what you want i won't stop you. Knowing that you were going to kill yourself i wanted to kill you Sanskar. All i want is you to be happy in your life.
Sanskar:I want to leave mom...i knew Swara was going to refuse but i still had a hope that everything could be fine but i now know i was wrong. I kept divorce papers ready 1 and a half months ago...i handed it over to Shiv that time only so i will stay here but away from everyone so that i can adopt her legally mom...
Sujata:If that's what you want i won't stop you but we will also come with you. Don't you dare say anything about what i said or i will kill you Sanskar. I am your mother so don't you dare say no.
Uttara:Yes bhai. We will also come with you...Now hand my niece to me.
She smiled on holding the child in her arms,"What are you going to name her bhai?"
Sanskar:Ashi. When i was going to kill myself..her crying stopped me from jumping of the cliff. She is my reward in my darkness which god send to turn my darkness into light. She is my daughter Uttara.
All the three of us smiled and hugged each other....i was finally smiling wholeheartedly. My purpose,my life,my existance....she is my daughter.
.............................................................
Thank you for all the votes and comments. If you like this chapter then please do vote and comment.

Ahsina❤