Part 3

I am sorry mom because of me you left Mr.Ramprasad Maheshwari.
Sujata:Why are you being sorry Uttara? It's not your fault....i left him because it was meant to happen one day or the other. For him his brother was his everything that he forgot that he had a wife and two children. I am not saying that it's wrong to support your brother but he was never there for you or your brother. I lived with him for 27 years and so tried to stick on to him no matter what happened in our lives because i loved him but sometimes you just got to do the right thing even if that's not what you want. Trust me Uttara i have never regretted my decision of leaving him and yes i didn't leave him for you or for your brother...i left him because i couldn't be with a man who could not trust on his upbringing. I left him because he couldn't fight for his daughter. Sanskar,Uttara you both are my blood and i love you more than anything. Ashi is maybe not our own blood Sanskar but she is the only reason why i have my son next to me safe and fine....and i love her more than anything. Now go sleep..it's preety late.
.............................................................
I am sorry Sanskar but your brother is no more...he is maybe alive but he is not coming infront of us. It's easy to find a person who is kept hidden but not the person who is hiding. I suggest you to give up the search as a friend but if you still want to search for him i won't stop you. I know you want to make everything perfect in life Sanskar but you need to understand one thing that there is zero point in trying to control the future...because nobody really knows what will happen after 5 years or even after 5 hours for now.
A tear slipped from Sanskar's eyes listening to this. Who says a man doesn't cry? Men are human too and even they feel hurt but why do people think that tears make a person weak?
Sanskar:It's hurting Shiv..why does it hurt so much? Why i am going through all these when i did nothing wrong to anybody? Why does it hurt so much to love? It's doing no help to me but turning me broken inside. Why only me?
Shiv says nothing but hugs Sanskar,"whatever is happening in life is only preparing you for the future Sanskar? The pain that you are going through is just making you tough...tough as hell. I know you are going through a lot of things lately but i promise Sanskar you have something big waiting up for you which will change you for the best. Now get up i will leave you to your house.

Congrats Mr.Sanskar you got what you wanted...you killed my son and thank you for it. You might be thinking how do i know it..i know it because i heard you talk with Shiv through your phone which had got connected without your knowledge said badi mom.

I looked at her eyes which were full of hate towards me. I looked at bade papa who was standing there with tears filled in his eyes while my dad had the same hate for me as badi mom.

If my son is wrong then he will be punished by the law and not by you. As you know my son is not guilty according to the law so my son is not the one to be blamed jiji. Your son left because he couldn't fight with the worst situations that life has to offer and the blame came on my son. Come Sanskar you don't have to stand all their blames because you are not wrong..we know that, your sister and i know that.

Sanskar:I want to leave mom. I can't stay here anymore,it's hurting here mom. Please take this heart away from me or kill me because i can't deal with this anymore.
Sujata:Do you want to just leave like that? Don't you want to talk to your wife even for once or do you hate her for leaving you?
Sanskar:I don't hate her mom...i don't but it's just that whatever happened in our lives just made me realise that we were never meant to be.
Sujata:Sanskar bad times come in everyone's life but go speak to her atleast once...everybody deserves a second chance and i know you want to be with her like anything. Go to her for me, you have my swear.

Wiping my tears i left towards her listening to mom..i felt everything was going to be okay but i was unaware of the storm awaiting for me. I left towards Swara's house and called her down. Surprisingly she came down without much persuasion.
Swara:What is it?
I told her everything which Shiv said to me and then i asked her longingly that can she come back in my life?
Swara:No Sanskar, i can't be selfish. When i said that i will only come back in your life after Laksh is back in Ragini's life. I actually meant it....Now that Laksh has been declared dead there is absolutely no way that we will unite. All i can tell you is move on and when i say that i actually mean it. Bye Maheshwari for once and forever.

Maybe for you it was easy to say that because you are strong but i am not strong. When you said that it hurt me a lot...those words were ringing in my ears again and again. It hurt me so much that i didn't know what was i doing...i was walking lost in my world. I knew i was walking for a couple of hours not knowing where i was going being tired I sat down on my knees...i came to my senses after some time and when i did i realised i was at the place where you fell from the cliff once because of Rajat....i remembered that day when i jumped from there in search of you..i wondered how weird life is. That day you left and today again you left me...just a small difference that you didn't leave me then by choice and today you left by your choice. Being lost in my own world..i lost my all hopes because i didn't want to live anymore and so i got up to jump to end everything in life. I didn't want to live anymore...i had no reason, no purpose left for me to live and so i am leaving for once and forever.
.............................................................
Thank you for all the votes and comments. Please do vote and comment if you like this chapter.

Ahsina❤