Part 7

I am sorry Sanskar....i was never a good father to you or to Uttara. I was never a good husband to your mother either. I am sorry Sanskar for not being a good father,i really am.
Sanskar:I was angry with you until the day my daughter first called me papa. You know why because all the accusations which  each and everyone had put upon me made me who i am today. I am happy...more than happy in my life with my mother,sister and my daughter. If you may have not taunted me...i wouldn't have been glowing with my purpose today. I understand what you are saying and so i will forgive you but i have one condition. There was not even one day where my mother has not slept without wetting her pillows...there was not even one where a single tear has not been shed from her eyes and so i want to you to ask forgiveness from her if she forgives you then who am i to not forgive you. I will go to Ashi and Sayam now.
Saying this i left not wanting him to feel guilty. I am not angry with him but all i know is that i would never call him papa. He is my father i agree but i can't. When i remember that day no matter how much ever i try to run away from the fact but it still hurts...it hurts. Those scars will always live in my heart but i would never let it come out of me because if it comes out it will hurt the people around me. I went towards the room where Ashi and Sayam were and i sighed seeing them fight..i knew this would happen.
Sanskar:What is happening here?
Uttara:Bhai,I tried a lot to make them understand but they weren't listening.
Sanskar:Shush...it's okay. Tell me what happened?
Sayam:She is telling that you are her father...tell her that you are not her papa, tell her that you are my papa.
He said with his teary eyes while i wiped his tears.
Ashi:I didn't say that he is not you papa Sayam. I only told that he is my father. Stop crying i didn't mean to hurt you.
Sanskar:Ashi,Sayam listen to me. You both are my children and you both know what that means that you both are siblings just like Uttara and i. You both know what's the best part of having a sibling....no matter how much siblings fight they love each other at the end of the day. You both are my kids which means you both are a part of me and i love you both equally so here is the thing you both need to be there for each other. No matter what happens in your life be with each other without hurting another soul. Always love and care for each other. Okay? Now Sayam stop crying. You shouldn't cry at small things okay?
Ashi:Haa,papa you know from when i was telling him not to cry like a kid but he was no listening to me only.
Sanskar:Acha your telling as if you never cry. Sayam you know she always cries just like you. Listen to me i love when kids cry i mean you all look so cute when you cry with your red nose.
Saying this Sanskar pulls Sayam's nose while winking at Ashi.
Sayam:Papa....
It's true that Ashi is much mature than her age which is why she understands when to speak and when not to. All i said now was to make Sayam feel better because Ashi doesn't feel bad. Sometimes i feel she is my mother and i am her kid.
Sayam:Papa, why you didn't come to meet mumma and i. You know how much we missed you.
Sanskar:Sayam one day when you will become mature enough to know why i didn't i will tell you then okay? Achaa now go to your mother she might be missing you.
Sayam runs to go to Swara while Ashi looks at Sanskar.
Ashi:Can i ask you something papa?
Sanskar:Hmm...
Ashi:If he is your son and my brother. Then his mother will be my mother right?
.............................................................
Mumma....
Swara:Yes Sayam.
Sayam:Stop crying like a kid mumma...papa is back in our life which was the only thing you wished for...if you cry then even i will start crying because i love you and i hate seeing tears in your eyes.
I smiled listening to this..he is just like you Sanskar. He loves me a lot and hates to see me cry.
Swara:Okay fine mumma won't cry now tell me what happened?
Sayam:I am so happy today..Along with papa i got a sister too. They both are very good. Just like you...you also come. Papa told me to come to you...now come with me.
Swara:Aree par....
I was so happy when i heard that Sanskar is still concerned about me....hearing what Sayam told i was happy knowing that he still loves me but i wondered did i really deserve that love which he has for me? I hurt him so much but why does he love me even after whatever hurt i have given him.
.............................................................
I looked at Ashi shocked because i didn't expect her to ask this to me. I stared at her when i heard a voice.
Swara:Yes..i am your mother.
Listening this i smiled....Swara came towards Ashi and hugged her. I smiled seeing Ashi glowing with her smile then i looked at Sayam indicating him to come towards us. We all were glowing with our smiles...i wondered is this a new beginning or end of a new purpose. I didn't know but i smiled...Swara and i were glowing with our existance, our purpose.
Swara:If you can accept Sayam with no requests then even i can because she is my husband's daughter which makes her my daughter.
She winks saying this while i smiled indeed this is a new start of a purpose but i don't if it will have a happy ending or not...But i smiled wishing for what i thought to be true still in the family hug.

Indeed it was a new beginning of a purpose.
.............................................................
Thank you for all the votes and comments. If you like this chapter then please do vote and comment.

Ahsina❤

His Purpose✔(SwaSan)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें