Part 2

I had two choices in my life then after finding and bringing back Laksh. First was to stay and live with the family facing all the accusations which were destined for me in future while the other was to leave. I chose the second one because i knew i wouldn't be able to deal with all the accusations and pain anymore. I wanted us to have a second chance together Swara but i also knew that you would not leave the family and your sister for anyone and so i left without turning back even for once. I thought i would regret my decision but i was wrong because i love my life...it may not have a big family picture but atleast i am happy with my daughter. She is not my biological daughter for sure but she is my everything. I learnt one thing in life that "The beginning is the end and the end is the beginning". The end which i thought was for me..was actually my beginning. We all see our life through different lenses..some of us see the positives while others see the negatives. Looking at this family picture all i can see is a void inside of me because i can see all the family members smiling but i often wonder was there love? I always used to think family is love but i was right yet so wrong. I had a family with whom i used to live 5 years ago but i was never accepted by them. Why? Because i made a mistake once and for that mistake people think like i am at fault every single time. I still tried to stick on, i tried to justify myself but what did i get in return? I got a reward for sure and that was pain always. That's when i realised that blood is not thicker than water because family's don't judge each other..they are the people who are there with you no matter what happens. I kept the picture aside and looked upon the picture of mine with my mother and sister....I smiled looking at it,"I love guys so much...."
He touches on Uttara's picture lovingly and thought about something.
.............................................................
Do you have a dream Uttara?
Uttara:Yes i do have a dream. Actually not one i have a lot of dreams. I want to be successful in my life bhai..i want to become something in life. I don't want to just end up as being called as someone's wife, sister or daughter. I want to make mom so proud of me that one day she can proudly say that Uttara Maheshwari is her daughter. Above all these i have a dream which only you can fulfil...
Sanskar:What?
Uttara:I want you and i to have a happy ending...I want us to have a life in which we will be there for each other. I want to be there for you bhai as you were there for me because i love you more than words could ever explain...will you fulfil my dreams?
Sanskar:As long as we are going to be in each other's life we are going to be okay Uttara.
.............................................................
You are my sister Uttara and i love you more that words can ever explain. I am so proud of you and of what you are achieving in you life.

I was lost in my past when someone came into my cabin and hugged my legs with her tiny hands. I smiled seeing my daughter...I picked her up and placed her on my lap. She sat in my lap and hugged me while i looked at her,"She is my life and i promise on the life which is living today just because of her that no matter what happens in life..i would always choose her. She is not just my daughter she is my big break...I was lost in my past again.
.............................................................
Enough Mr.Ramprasad Maheshwari...I lost my son once because i didn't stand up for him but i won't repeat my mistakes again. He is only my son from now...infact Sanskar and Uttara Maheshwari are only my children not yours. You may share a blood relation with them but you can never be their father you know why?...because as parents we try the best that we can do for our children and among that one thing that we give them is our values. If you can't trust your son then you donot trust your values and so he is not your son. I tell you all standing over here that no matter what happens i will always choose my children above everyone.

That day you supported me by going against your husband but you left such good loving words on me that i can't express mom. You made me realise what is my purpose...If you could chose me above everyone then even i could and so chose to choose you above everyone.

I left with Ashi to home since the office hours were over but i was working for extra hours...Going down i saw Uttara..i smiled at her. I was looking outside the window when i saw her but i chose to keep quiet since Ashi was in the car. After reaching home,having dinner and making Ashi sleep...i left to the terrace and i saw mom standing over there. I went towards her and hugged her while she was crying silently. I chose to not speak anything but carressed her hair just like she had done when i was at my lowest. I smiled thinking about that day after Swara had left me...That day was the day when i realised that the love which a parent has for her child can be replaced with nothing. That day was the first step of me discovering my real purpose.
.............................................................

 That day was the first step of me discovering my real purpose

Thank you SamairaRajput for this cover. It looks beautiful.

If you like this part then please do vote and comment.

Ahsina❤