Lipstick

Another three days.

Lisa and Irene spend days with each other every night, after Lisa's class and work in Jackson villa for his party, she even invite Irene there to see her work.

But Irene's free time comes to an end, she's in Paris again for Fashion Week this time but she told Lisa she has a seminar.

Marketing Seminar

UNIVERSITY

"Hey, come to Jack's party on Saturday alright?" Lisa said to some students while giving flyer.

Jackson already posted the invitation to his social media account but it's a tradition for Alpa Beta Omega to give flyer for others who don't know Jackson.

Then she spotted Vanessa sitting.

"Hey Vanessa, I want to see you in Jack's party okay? Here" Lisa handed her the flyer.

Wang's Hawaiian Frat Party

"Wow Lisa, what a theme this time, you think I can bring a friend?" Vanessa said excitedly

"Yeah sure, here give this to your friend and if ever your friend wants to bring another friend this one is for her" Lisa handed another invitation to Vanessa. "See you on Saturday and your friend and her friend" Lisa smiled and leave Vanessa alone.

"What a cutie she is" Vanessa whisper and get her phone to type a message.

Vanessa
- Roseanne! The coolest frat party in our University will be on Saturday and I got invitation for us, you can bring your girls if you want just make sure that no one will notice, hit me up if you want to go with me or if you're available.

Roseanne
- You mean that girl Lisa, prepared?

Vanessa
- Yeah, she's the one who invited me, Saturday, 8PM. Hawaiian theme party.

Roseanne
- I'll go! I'll ask Jisoo and Jennie and bribe our Managers so we could sneak out.

Vanessa
- Alright, I'll fetch you guys, just update me.

🐿

Chaeyoung bit her lower lip after reading Vanessa reply. 'Gosh I'm going to see her again'

Wendy's POV

Ooh, I got a crush on you
I hope you feel the way that I do
I get a rush
When I'm with you
Ooh, I've got a crush on you
A crush on you

Wendy singing Crush by Mandy Moore while mopping the floor. Irene went to Paris for Fashion Week, Yerim went home to visit her family, Joy is with her mom visiting her home town while Seulgi is having date with her two brothers. Leaving Wendy at home she decides to clean their dorm before heading out.

"Gosh, finally I'm almost done. I didn't know our place is that dirty." She stated while she wiped the sweat in her face.

The jolly Wendy Shon of RedVelvet that's all they know. Being talkative, funny, being silly in front of camera, interview, and shows, but they didn't know Wendy is the type of girl who wants to read a book near the window drinking her favourite coffee in her free time.

Being away with your family sucks but Wendy has a goal, her passion in music she endure every pain just to get what she have right now.

"You are you very gorgeous Wendy" She said to herself while she put her cap and fixed her eye glasses.

'Me time here we go'