Exclusive

Two Weeks Later

HANYANG UNIVERSITY 🏫

"Oh Jesus! I'm tired" Lisa said to Bam while she's finishing her auto cad.

"Tell me about it, it's been two weeks and I'm not yet half of it."

"Thanks for my night shift in the convenience store that I had plenty of time for this"

"Sup guys! Have you seen dispatch post? It's been going for two weeks now" Mark said that made Lisa bit curious.

Two weeks ago Dispatch posted that made the fans freak out about idol that caught in the park, the article said that the said idol looks like she's fighting with her lover. Dispatch gave a clue about who it was, they said that she's a member of a famous girl group.

"Really? It's been going for two weeks but they only have one article about it and no follow up but netizen is really curious that they made their own investigation who it was." Bam said to them.

"You sure Lis its not you?" Jackson whispered.

"Yeah, we never fight in public place we always do that in my apartment."

"That's good to hear, so which girl group that idol might be? JB asked

"I'm not sure but I think Twice? Look they have 9 members and very famous"

"Bam is right" Mark added.

"Oh well, we better study I have quiz later" JB said and start opening his notes. Bam and Lisa continue their autocad while Mark and Jackson open their notes.

Because of Dispatch, Entertainment Agency become very strict to their girl groups.

Twice is not allowed to meet their guy friends at all only family member is the only allowed to meet.

Also BP being busy for their comeback they're not allowed, Jennie and Chaeyoung is still not in good terms that Jisoo is having a hard time but every time theres a media the girls smile at each other like they don't have issues.

RedVelvet got meeting with Lee Man Soo asking them if they have something to tell. Red Velvet said none. Irene is pretty confident that it's not her and Lisa cause they never had a fight the only time they went to park was long time ago and Lisa gave her flower and the other one was at the park where they spend Christmas together.

DISPATCH HEAD QUARTERS

"No progress about Irene Bae, I followed her for two weeks I got none! I look for the girl in the photo but I can't find her at all, the photo was a bit dark and Irene face is the clearer one.

"You really think she's dating a girl?"

"Chief I'm torn the photo was bit sweet and looks like they're fighting I run the face of the girl but really I got none"

"How about the person who send it?"

"I got none too"

"Wait for her, maybe that person will send another one. Don't tell the agency let them be afraid of us"

"Yes Chief I'll keep on following Irene."

MNBN Royal Palace.

"Are you sure that Lisa's trending videos is already deleted in the internet?"

"Yes, Madame Lucy. I already pay everyone who have Young Ms. videos."