Ready

"I'll wait for you, Lisa. I'll wait for you. Whatever your decision is, I'll respect it"

10:30PM

This the only thing that keep on repeating on Lisa's mind for two days. After admitting to Joohyin her true feelings, the older girl told her to think about everything.

The cheating game still in process, and tonight Lisa will end it.

She arrived in Blackpink's dorm, Jisoo opened the door for her, the older girl told Lisa that Chaeyoung is not yet home.

Around 11pm Lisa went inside Chaeyoung's room. Lights off and the only thing you can hear inside is air conditioning noise.

Jisoo went to bed.

Lisa patiently waiting on the side of the dark room when she heard the main door opened.

Chaeyoung's home.

But... Lisa got surprised, Chaeyoung went insides her room with Jennie.

They're kissing.

With the small help of light outside, Lisa witnessed everything. Jennie kissing Chaeyoung's neck.

Lisa doesn't know what to feel.

Mad? Not sure.

Pain? A bit.

She keep quite and watch, Jennie is now removing Chaeyoung's clothes but Lisa raised an eyebrow when Chaeyoung stopped it, she put Jennie's hand in her neck instead and they continue kissing.

Now
The moment of truth.

"Is it good Chaeyoung?" Lisa coldly asked, she opened the light.

Chaeyoung's eyes widened she got panicked, she pushed Jennie a bit hard that Jennie end up in the floor.

Horror in her face, Chaeyoung gulped. She's trembling seeing Lisa's cold stare.

"Let me explain Lisa" She nervously said trying to hold Lisa's hand. But the Thai girl tapped Chaeyoung hand away.

"Explain what?"

"This, let me explain hear me out first" Chaeyoung pleading to Lisa, she's now starting to cry, trying so hard to get closer to Lisa but her girlfriend is just looking straight to her eyes.

"Was it fun?" Lisa again asked, she looked at Jennie who's now standing next to Chaeyoung.

"Lisa its my fault not Chaeyoung" Jennie trying to make a damage control.

But Lisa doesn't give a damn right now.

"Am I not enough?" She asked in cold tone that Chaeyoung feels chill in her body.

"You are! Just hear me out, I love you baby, Jennie is nothing to me okay? Please let me explain." Again Chaeyoung pleaded tears flowing in her eyes, feeling helpless, scared that Lisa will leave her.

Jennie got really hurt hearing what Chaeyoung said. "I-I'm nothing to you?"

"Why? You thought I'll pick you over Lisa? You think I really like you? It's just a revenge for what you did to me before!" Chaeyoung's shout in Jennie's face.

"Please Lisa let's talk, baby please forgive me" Chaeyoung can't control anymore she hugged Lisa tightly. "Please baby, I never had sex with her, we just kissed please baby hear me out"