Super L

A splash of water.

"Wake up!"

"That's cold" Lisa said cutely while she wiped her face using her hand.

"Do you want more?" Irene said and throw a face towel in Lisa's face.

"Where am I? Why are you here? Why did you splash water in my face?"

"Should I'd be the one asking you why Wendy brought you here in our place?"

Lisa pouted when she saw Irene is not smiling at her.

"Joohyun...." Are you mad? Lisa asked while she start pouting she hugged her knees like her mom scolded her.

"Stop doing that" Irene looked away but a small smile was starting to form in her lip.

"Did I do something wrong?" Lisa stood up and hugged Joohyun's waist, she put her chin in Irene's shoulder.

"Lisa" She whispered, Irene's weakness Lisa being sweet like a kid to her. A second later Irene hugged her back and she wiped Lisa's face who is still wet.

"You bad, you get drunk when I told you not to, you didn't even reply to my messages I was so worried. Then I'm going to see you with Wendy? Her arms was at the back of your waist?"

"Sorry Joohyun, I didnt mean to, the liquor taste like juice I didn't mean to get drunk. Forgive me."

"Fine, but I'm still mad and we have problem"

"What is it?" Lisa asked then snatch a peck on Irene's lip that made the older girl grab Lisa's shoulder.

"Hey, someone might see you."

"Sorry, its tempting it's so soft"

She blushed, a terrible one.

"Stop it, but yeah. Our problem you kinda sleep talk last night and whisper my name you even kissed the the pillow"

Lisa's eyes widened. "Oh my God! French kiss?"

Irene facepalm, that's really Lisa's concern? "No baby, but my friends heard it."

"Oh my God." This time Lisa was the one who facepalm "I'm so sorry Joohyun, just tell them that you're my crush something like that oh I know!! I have a brilliant idea"

"Oh gosh, please not be a stupid idea please Lis"

"Don't worry, I got this! Is this your room?"

"No, Seulgi's. Wendy and I got a bit... never mind" Irene shakes her head when she remember what happened.

Let me take you back 7 hours ago.

"Are you dating Lisa?!" Wendy asked while looking at Irene.

"N-no" Irene said.

"Why the hell she'll whisper your name?" Yerim asked.

"Maybe she has a crush on me?"

"Why are you two fighting?" Seulgi asked to them. "Irene what the hell did you even check her phone?"

"Her parents and friends might be looking for her"

"You have a point there, but why she'll say your name while she sleeps?" Joy asked. She's still shocked. "Why are you two fighting really?"

"Well Irene got mad, when we get inside she just grab Lisa harshly and she doesn't even want me to help her wipe Lisa, and correct me if I'm wrong 'UNNIE' why are you so irritated when you heard Chaeyoung kissed her?" Wendy asked while eyeing her own unnie.