Flunk

London

"Oh gosh Joohyun, I'm so happy and sad at the same time cause we're going back to Korean next two days" Lisa said and pull Irene closer to her body.

"We'll travel again okay? But tomorrow I'll go out with Jennie okay? Just in the morning cause the next day they'll be heading to Las Vegas for their next concert." Irene said and she kissed Lisa's jaw, chin and neck. Her entire stay with Lisa composed of hugs, kiss, making love, talking about their future, funny moments and cheering her girlfriend in the festival and Irene couldn't asked for more she's very happy spending her free time with Lisa, she really doesn't want to hangout with Jennie but that girl is keep on pestering her for a simple shopping and hangout.

"Okay baby, Chaeyoung and Jisoo also asked me to go with them, I kinda told Chaeyoung about me not having a schedule for tomorrow and she told me that you'll spend time with Jennie."

Irene rolled her eyes hearing Chaeyoung's name that girl is really testing her. "Okay, make sure you go with Jisoo too"

"I will, I already asked Ms. Dara and she said I can go she's going to shop too"

"Fine, have fun okay? I'll see you in the afternoon. I love you so much Lisa"

"I love you too Joohyun" Lisa buried her face in Irene's neck smelling every inch of her while her hand is roaming Irene's body.

"Lisa no, control yourself" Irene said and put Lisa's hand to her waist.

Lisa pouted "I want you"

"Oh my God, I think I spoiled you too much" Irene said and kissed Lisa head. "Stop watching porn"

"I am not watching porn!" Lisa hissed.

"Don't lie I saw your search history in your phone really huh xhamster.com" Irene tease her.

"Oh it a virus" Lisa explain but she pouted and turn her glance to the table but still hugging Irene.

"Oh really? The virus really paused the video right? 27 minutes and 29 second, amazing baby" Irene laughed and kiss Lisa's head nonstop.

"Magic" Lisa said and laughed with Irene.

"Why are you watching that?"

"Oh, just checking thing" Lisa said and blushed terribly.

"What do you mean?" Irene continue teasing and this time she cupped Lisa's face while the taller girl is on the top of her.

"Do you want me to demonstrate it?" Lisa asked playfully and start grinding her lower bottom to Irene.

"Shit" Irene said and hold Lisa's shoulder. "What a spoiled girlfriend you are" Irene rolled her eyes on Lisa when her girlfriend is now going down on her.

What long night again.

The next day.

"I'll go first" Irene said and kissed Lisa's lip.

"I'll see you later, I love you" Lisa kissed back.