Burger

Allkpop

Just in! YGE confirmed BLACKPINK's attendance and performance for Golden Disc Award!

Lisa's Penthouse

"Baby wake up" Chaeyoung giving Lisa small kisses. "I already cook our breakfast, wake up now. I need to go early baby, we have practice till night and I have recording. My Manager and bodyguard is on their way here to fetch me."

Lisa pulled Chaeyoung back to bed, she hugged the taller girl tightly kissing the top of her head. "Five more minutes, I still missed you"

Chaeyoung giggles, she bury her face to Lisa's chest, sniffing Lisa's scent that she can't resist.

"Okay, five more minutes."

"When are you free? I thought YG gave you vacations? How come you need to practice"

"Stop being grumpy baby, it's our decision to attend GDA. After this I'm free okay? For now enjoy your time with your friends and besides you have business to take care of"

Lisa broke the hug and sat up, she remember the sales report she bring with her. "Oh yeah, I need to finish those or else grandpa will flight here and give mea hit in my head"

Chaeyoung laughed hearing Lisa. "Gosh baby, why are you so cute. I haven't seen Ms. Dara for a while, is she busy?"

Again, Lisa hugged Chaeyoung but this time she's burying her face to Chae's breast.

"So soft"

"Behave" Chaeyoung brush Lisa hair but she can't help herself to close her eyes feeling the heat in her body because of Lisa's action.

"I am behave, about Dara. She went to Antartica to check something. Gosh baby your breast taste so good"

Chae moan when she felt Lisa is sucking her breast now, hands going down her thigh. Using her strength she pushed Lisa sweetly.

"Later, I promise" Chaeyoung said while cupping Lisa's face.

Lisa smirked. "Later? You mean now?" Lisa being really hot right now, she flip Chaeyoung back to bed and start doing her thing.

Chaeyoung didn't argue with that anymore, she just let Lisa do what she wants. 30 minutes late won't hurt right?

YG Practice Room

"Where have you been?" Jennie said when Chaeyoung enter the room.

"Sorry, something came up" Chaeyoung said happily while she put her things in the locker.

"Came up or morning sex?" Jennie asked in very serious tone.

Jisoo laughed hearing Jennie.

"No"

"Come on Chaeyoung your hickeys can't lie" Jennie added.

Chaeyoung eyes widened and touch her neck, she get the mirror to check. Before leaving Lisa's place she made sure to put make up on it.