Rules

"I'm all set!" Lisa said to herself after zipping her luggage.

Her flight will be next two days, and its her day off so she has time to rest. Joohyun help her pack and she just continue some cause her baby is having a shoot for Knowing Bros.

"You four!" Lisa said to her cats and get them all. "Be nice to Uncle Jackson okay"

Lisa was about to rest when her phone rang.

"Yello!"

"Is that a new way if saying hello now? Yello?"

Lisa laughed hearing Wendy. "Maybe, what's up Shon?"

"Are you free? Wanna grab lunch and coffee with me?"

"Sure!" Where I'm going to meet you? But is it safe? I mean it's 9AM" Lisa said worriedly.

"Don't worry, I'll handle everything, I'll fetch you to your place, I wanna see Luca too"

"Alright, I'm going to prepare now"

After 20 minutes Wendy arrived to Lisa's place surprisingly Luca walks toward Wendy and sit in her lap licking Wendy's hand and meowing nonstop while Lily and Louis just ignore her but Leo? Leo keep on meowing to her like she wants Wendy out.

"You know Leo really has an attitude, Chaeyoung and Mina was right.

Well last time... Leo bit Chaeyoung while playing with Lily, Mina got bitten too. Surprisingly Wendy just got a meow.

Wrong...

"Ouch!"

"Leo no!!!" Lisa get Leo in Wendy's foot and put in him in his house that Joohyun gave.

"It's bleeding" Lisa said and get her first aid kit.

"Don't worry it's just a scratch bite"

"Bad Leo, he keep on doing that but when it comes to Joohyun he is very behave and very sweet."

Wendy laughed. "Of course, it her mom" While Lisa putting band aid in Wendy foot, Leo and Luca is now fighting.

"Oh my god" Lisa said and separated the two, last time it was Leo VS Lily when Leo bit sexy Noona, Lily got mad. Leo Vs Louis when Leo scratch Mina's toe. "Why are you fighting with everyone's mom? Who thought you that?" Lisa said to Leo, Leo just meow and jump in Lisa's embrace and went to Joohyun's favourite pillow.

"Maybe her mom?" Wendy said and laughed, she get Luca and kissed him "Are you fighting for mommy? But mommy's okay, don't do that, fighting is bad" Luca just meow and bury his body to Wendy's lap.

"Is it okay if were going to leave the cats in this state?"

"Its okay Wendy, if we leave they're just going to play, Leo just acting like that always maybe she's not used to if someone is here"

Wendy just nod.

🚘

"You have a nice car Wendy, is it really okay if we're going to mall?"

"Yeah, why do you ask that. You went with Chaeyoung all the time same with Mina right?"

"Mina not that much we went twice we just message all the time, Chaeyoung, yeah but Chaeyoung always bring me outside the city so it will be safe for the both of us.

"Is that so?" Then we'll go outside the city."

"Are you sure?" Lisa asked.

"Of course let's have some seafoods too"